Upwards, Lonely Robot
“Upwards, Lonely Robot” is a puzzle platform game created by Kasedo Games. You play as an eponymous robot tasked with ascending a series of towers in the search for your creators. Simple to play but difficult to master, Upwards, Lonely Robot combines addictive “one more try” gameplay with quirky, endearing art direction, and an intriguingly cryptic story to bring you a gaming experience unlike any other.
Fun challenge: Addictive and challenging puzzle platformer gameplay, a challenge for all gamers
Tons of stages: Enjoy over 75 challenging levels to master
Online and local split-screen: Challenge your friends to get the highest scores and quickest times!
Story mode: A mysterious and heart-wrenching story with a twist at the end for you to unravel as you progress through each level
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Random Layers
- Publisher: Kasedo Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- CPU: 2GHz Dual core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX 10.1 compatible graphics card
- HDD: 500 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Second Closed Beta Launches Today
- Chosen players across Europe are currently taking up arms in the Combat Arms: Line of Sight Second Closed Beta.
- RuneScape Merchandise Store goes Cash Free by Accepting Bonds
- In addition to such traditional methods, cash-conscious players can now use RuneScape Bonds.
- Wargaming Announces Fundamental Improvements for World of Tanks
- Wargaming releases a new developer diary video series for World of Tanks as it prepares to make major changes to the game.