Upwards, Lonely Robot
“Upwards, Lonely Robot” is a puzzle platform game created by Kasedo Games. You play as an eponymous robot tasked with ascending a series of towers in the search for your creators. Simple to play but difficult to master, Upwards, Lonely Robot combines addictive “one more try” gameplay with quirky, endearing art direction, and an intriguingly cryptic story to bring you a gaming experience unlike any other.
Fun challenge: Addictive and challenging puzzle platformer gameplay, a challenge for all gamers
Tons of stages: Enjoy over 75 challenging levels to master
Online and local split-screen: Challenge your friends to get the highest scores and quickest times!
Story mode: A mysterious and heart-wrenching story with a twist at the end for you to unravel as you progress through each level
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Random Layers
- Publisher: Kasedo Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- CPU: 2GHz Dual core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX 10.1 compatible graphics card
- HDD: 500 MB
- Description: "Upwards, Lonely Robot" is a puzzle platform game created by Kasedo Games. You play as an eponymous robot tasked with ascending a series of towers in the search for your creators.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic the Gathering Arena: Dino Pancakes Deck (Red/Green Dinos)
- Soon stones of fire will rain down. Flames shall scorch the land. The burned out plains will slowly freeze, ushering in a long ice age.
- New English FLYFF Server Coming December 6
- Webzen has announced the opening of "Meteonyker", a new European server for manga & anime MMO game FLYFF – Fly For Fun.
- The Secret World Review
- The Secret World is one combat system short of being an excellent, long lasting title. It’s not quite there yet, but almost.