Kabam’s “Fast & Furious 6”: Now on Facebook
Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games, today released its hit game Fast & Furious 6: The Game on Facebook. The move makes adrenaline-fueled street racing action available through a browser on Facebook’s global platform. The game was developed through a licensing agreement with Universal Partnerships & Licensing.
Based on the global blockbuster movie franchise, Fast & Furious 6: The Game has been available on mobile devices for more than one year. Releasing the game on Facebook opens a vast new global audience and marks the first fully cross-platform game from Kabam, allowing players to easily continue their same game from mobile devices to traditional browser-based computing environments via Facebook. The Fast & Furious franchise currently has the largest fan base of all active film franchises with more than 300 million fans and followers on official film and talent pages along with more than 1 billion friends of fans.
“Fast & Furious 6: The Game on mobile has been a breakthrough game for Kabam,” said Mike DeLaet, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Business Development at Kabam. “The game’s AAA quality, exciting racing action and real-life cars have been a hit with mobile players worldwide. Opening the game’s world on Facebook gives existing players more flexibility and introduces the game to new audiences around the world.”
Upon its launch in May 2013, Fast & Furious 6: The Game became an instant hit, zooming to the top of the app charts in more than 100 countries. Apple named the game as Editor’s Choice in more than 90 countries. Since then, the game has racked up more than 52 million installs globally.
“Fast & Furious 6: The Game is the perfect title to show how quickly companies can take their games cross platform with Facebook,” said Dan Morris, Director of Games Partnerships, Facebook. “This Unity-based game on Facebook allows players to enjoy high-fidelity play across mobile and web without losing any of their gameplay between platforms.”
For more info, visit https://www.kabam.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar's Cosmic Rewards Loyalty System Explored
- Carbine Studios is sharing more information today about WildStar Cosmic Rewards, a loyalty system that rewards players for their investments.
- League of Legends Season 3 Final Date and Prize Pool Unveiled
- Riot Games today unveiled plans for the Season 3 World Championship, the premier event for League of Legends professional esports on a global ...
- Hearthstone: The Grand Tournament Expansion Now Available
- This expansion brings over 130 knightly cards to the (round) table, along with exciting new game mechanics that will delight duelists.