Camelot Unchained BSC Days Wrap-Up
By Andrew Skelton
Back in May, City State Entertainment promised us “Bat Shit Crazy” days, a special event that would contain a series of exciting announcements about the development of its RvR MMO, Camelot Unchained. Unfortunately, the event had to be delayed, with apologies and a “mea culpa” from CSE. This week, however, broke the anticipatory silence with the four-day long BSC streaming event.
We’ve tuned in to over 20 hours of streaming this week to give you the complete run down on everything announced in this insane four-day event. In addition, each section has our own “Bat Shit Crazy” meter, which is a general gauge of how crazy we really think these ideas are. Get comfortable – there’s a lot of information here, but we think it’s worth your time.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nightbanes Set for Steam Launch
- This Friday at 10pm the digital card game Nightbanes will be launched worldwide via Steam. Prepare to enter a sinister fantasy world.
- H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
- Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
- Neverwinter: Coming to Xbox One in 2015
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leader and publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced today that Cryptic Studios is bri...