Jogress Evolution Revealed For Digimon Masters
Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs, today revealed its latest content update, the Jogress Evolution, for its popular MMORPG, Digimon Masters. The latest update will feature the all-new Jogress mode for the Digimon, Shakkoumon plus a variety of exiting promotions and new content. Players can check out all the new features and events going on August 27th through September 24th.
Shakkoumon already exists in the game world as a Champion or ultimate evolution of Armadillomon, but in the latest Jogress mode Shakkoumon doubles its size from the original making this Digimon a force to be reckoned! Tamers at level 50 can complete a Jogress quest to earn the Shakkourmon Jogress, but to complete the quest; Tamer will need Armadillomon and Patamon in the Mercenary Digimon slot along with the Jogress chip and Evoluter in Tamer inventory.
To celebrate this new mode, players can earn a limited time item known as the Shakkoumon Package. Each package contains an Armadillomon, Patamon, Evoluter (three pieces) and a Jogress Chip (10 pieces). All of the items are needed for completing a Shakkoumon Jogress!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eden Eternal Releases Latest Content Update
- New items and a new PvP area await Eden Eternal fanatics!
- Albion Online Alpha Testing Begins
- “Though this alpha test will be the biggest we’ve ever run, the number of keys is still limited and we are looking for critical feedback f...
- Final Fantasy XIV Reveals Stormblood Details at Fan Festival
- Along with the epic teaser trailer, more details on Final Fantasy XIV's upcoming expansion, Stormblood, have rolled from Las Vegas.