Jogress Evolution Revealed For Digimon Masters
Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs, today revealed its latest content update, the Jogress Evolution, for its popular MMORPG, Digimon Masters. The latest update will feature the all-new Jogress mode for the Digimon, Shakkoumon plus a variety of exiting promotions and new content. Players can check out all the new features and events going on August 27th through September 24th.
Shakkoumon already exists in the game world as a Champion or ultimate evolution of Armadillomon, but in the latest Jogress mode Shakkoumon doubles its size from the original making this Digimon a force to be reckoned! Tamers at level 50 can complete a Jogress quest to earn the Shakkourmon Jogress, but to complete the quest; Tamer will need Armadillomon and Patamon in the Mercenary Digimon slot along with the Jogress chip and Evoluter in Tamer inventory.
To celebrate this new mode, players can earn a limited time item known as the Shakkoumon Package. Each package contains an Armadillomon, Patamon, Evoluter (three pieces) and a Jogress Chip (10 pieces). All of the items are needed for completing a Shakkoumon Jogress!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Khan Wars - Halloween Event 2017 Begins
- Khan Wars is hosting a special Halloween event, starting today! This event features a special quest. What awaits?
- World's Largest Text-Based MMO 'Torn' Coming to Android
- In what started as a 16-year old's project in their bedroom, the world's largest text-based MMORPG, Torn, is coming to Android.
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha Announced
- Sandbox Interactive, developers of sandbox MMO Albion Online, have announced the start of their Summer Alpha.