Forge of Empires announces open beta
InnoGames has announced that Forge of Empires will launch its open beta on April 17 (German – April 19). layers can still enter and register for closed beta, with keys being given away daily.
Forge of Empires plans to release new PvP content and ages for players soon, in addition to the game’s existing strategy, solo player missions, city building, and social features.
InnoGames also publishes Tribal Wars and Lagoonia.
Forge of Empires Starts Open Beta on April 17!
InnoGames announces date, is confident with closed beta feedback
Hamburg, April 12, 2012.Today InnoGames announced that its strategic browser game Forge of Empires will go into open beta on April 17. The German open beta will begin on April 19, other language versions, including French and Polish will soon follow.
A few thousand players already helped InnoGames put the final touches on Forge of Empires by delivering crucial feedback during a closed beta phase. Players eager to play the game now can still enter the closed beta by pre-registering on www.forgeofempires.com or visiting the InnoGames-Facebook page, where keys will be given out daily leading up to the open beta launch.
The team’s high expectations for Forge of Empires’ closed beta were exceeded by the overwhelmingly positive response from beta testers and media alike. Particularly the graphical quality, as well as variety and depth of the gameplay, were received positively. Many players enjoyed the possibility to approach the game in an entirely peaceful way. In the future, InnoGames plans to add a number of updates and features: Players can look forward to additional PvP-content and new ages.
Forge of Empires is a browser-based strategy game that allows players to create a city and develop it from the Stone Age and onward throughout the centuries. Players can create a vast empire through military campaigns and skillful dealings. InnoGames provides additional information in the game’s very own blog.
With about 75 million registered players, InnoGames is one of the world’s leading developers and providers of online games. The Hamburg-based company has scored major successes with games such as Tribal Wars, The West and Grepolis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Finds Success on Greenlight in First Weekend
- Black Eye Games has pushed their indie sandbox fighter, Gloria Victis, onto the Steam Store's Greenlight and landed in the top 100 in the...
- Fable Legends Introduces New Hero: Evienne
- A new hero has recently been announced for Fable Legends, an upcoming action/adventure RPG. Keeper of the legendary sword Brobdingnagian (Brob...
- Awesomenauts releases update 2.4
- The crowdfunded expansion for Awesomenauts called Awesomenauts:Starstorm received another big update last week with Patch 2.4: The Eye of the ...