Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast Huge Update Adds Brave New World-themed Content
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast, the mobile touted as a tribute to the legendary band is bringing a new update themed around their “Brave New World” album and is set in a dystopian London. In addition to the updated content players will battle their way through an invasion of alien lifeforms on route to a boss unlike anything else seen in the game to date. Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast content is also invading the real world, with an upcoming comic series, also called Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast, based on the art and story of the game. The official Iron Maiden beer, Trooper, also features different forms of the Iron Maiden Mascot, Eddie, as they appear in the mobile game based on the metal band of the same name.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fellow: Eternal Clash Opens Closed Beta Sign-Ups
- Fellow: Eternal Clash has officially launched the sign up for their closed-beta testing phase.
- Shards of War: New Sentinel Patches Introduced
- Bigpoint reveals today the fourteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Patches is an agile support...
- Hazard Ops: Closed Beta Now Live
- The closed beta phase for Hazard Ops, the third-person shooter licensed by Infernum in Europe, is live.