Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast Huge Update Adds Brave New World-themed Content
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast, the mobile touted as a tribute to the legendary band is bringing a new update themed around their “Brave New World” album and is set in a dystopian London. In addition to the updated content players will battle their way through an invasion of alien lifeforms on route to a boss unlike anything else seen in the game to date. Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast content is also invading the real world, with an upcoming comic series, also called Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast, based on the art and story of the game. The official Iron Maiden beer, Trooper, also features different forms of the Iron Maiden Mascot, Eddie, as they appear in the mobile game based on the metal band of the same name.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #15: It's A New Day
- So, it's a very slow news week, guys! No patch notes are out yet for any game, so it's kind of a rough one.
- Brave Frontier Spring Update now Live
- gumi Inc. is proud to announce new Brave Frontier content for mobile role-playing game fans across the globe, starting with Colosseum Mode.
- Ultimate Chicken Horse Game Launch Review
- Put on your mucking jeans – we’re going to the farm. Don’t worry, we’re not heading into a farming or livestock simulator.