Iris Online begins open beta November 24
Gpotato (Gala-Net) sent out a new email announcement, detailing that Iris Online would begin open beta on November 24th.
Open beta will have a level cap of 55, and offer over 20 maps (4 new maps – Wind Basin, Warrior’s Refuge, Red Sand Hill, and Frozen Nest), as well as two new dungeons, Laioha (Hard) and Decomus (Normal/Hard). Hundreds of new quests will be added to support the new areas. Several GM events and competitions will also be held during OBT to reward players for their efforts.
Gala-Net also publishes Allods Online, AIKA, and Tales Runner.
Iris Online Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Releases Ara Haan's Asura Job Upgrade
- Ara finally tracks her brother to the land of Feita, but to her sheer dismay, the brother she once knew has become the notorious leader of the...
- Remnant Knights Revamps Starting Zones, Launches on Miniclip
- The free-to-play anime MMORPG Remnant Knights is ending the school year with a bang, introducing revamped starting zones and an improved UI in...
- Tales Runner's First Beta Test Starts Today
- The long awaited return of Tales Runner to North America is finally here. OGPlanet launches the game's first beta test today.