Iris Online begins open beta November 24
Gpotato (Gala-Net) sent out a new email announcement, detailing that Iris Online would begin open beta on November 24th.
Open beta will have a level cap of 55, and offer over 20 maps (4 new maps – Wind Basin, Warrior’s Refuge, Red Sand Hill, and Frozen Nest), as well as two new dungeons, Laioha (Hard) and Decomus (Normal/Hard). Hundreds of new quests will be added to support the new areas. Several GM events and competitions will also be held during OBT to reward players for their efforts.
Gala-Net also publishes Allods Online, AIKA, and Tales Runner.
Iris Online Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mechanon Invades Champions Online with Steel Reserve
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment announced that Champions Online: Steel Crusade is now available.
- MU Online Announces New Expansion
- Webzen has announced that MU Online will launch its latest expansion, EX 700, on May 31.
- Tree of Savior Early Access Impressions
- I adore this game. I did not expect that I would love it as much as I did.