Iris Online begins open beta November 24
Gpotato (Gala-Net) sent out a new email announcement, detailing that Iris Online would begin open beta on November 24th.
Open beta will have a level cap of 55, and offer over 20 maps (4 new maps – Wind Basin, Warrior’s Refuge, Red Sand Hill, and Frozen Nest), as well as two new dungeons, Laioha (Hard) and Decomus (Normal/Hard). Hundreds of new quests will be added to support the new areas. Several GM events and competitions will also be held during OBT to reward players for their efforts.
Gala-Net also publishes Allods Online, AIKA, and Tales Runner.
Iris Online Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Update 4.5 Focuses on Bot Improvements
- League of Legends features smarter, faster bot AI to keep the PvE elements entertaining. Update 4.5 is said to only be the beginning.
- The Lord of the Rings Online Details World Transfer Process
- LOTRO has been planning a major server consolidation, and the Turbine team has finally revealed the details.
- OTHERLAND: Next Kicks Off With 'Fire Isle' Expansion
- Otherland: Next is developed by Drago Entertainment, creators of the Otherland MMO. It kicks off with the Fire Isle expansion.