Iris Online begins open beta November 24
Gpotato (Gala-Net) sent out a new email announcement, detailing that Iris Online would begin open beta on November 24th.
Open beta will have a level cap of 55, and offer over 20 maps (4 new maps – Wind Basin, Warrior’s Refuge, Red Sand Hill, and Frozen Nest), as well as two new dungeons, Laioha (Hard) and Decomus (Normal/Hard). Hundreds of new quests will be added to support the new areas. Several GM events and competitions will also be held during OBT to reward players for their efforts.
Gala-Net also publishes Allods Online, AIKA, and Tales Runner.
Iris Online Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Forges Ahead After Kickstarter Ends Unsuccessfully
- Das Tal's Kickstarter has come to an unfortunate close, only reaching around $33,000 of its $50,000 goal.
- Project Zomboid Multiplayer Preview
- Project Zomboid sticks out as being the most individual of the bunch of survival horror titles. And with the recent push to finally add multip...
- War Of Emperium Arrives On Ragnarok Classic
- Gravity Interactive has announced that the massive War of Emperium update has officially launched on Ragnarok Online’s Classic Server.