Intrepid Studios Unveils New Official Site, Hunting for New Talent
Do you have what it takes to join a team building the future of the MMORPG? Intrepid is listening. Intrepid Studios unveiled their new website (seen below) for their MMORPG, Ashes of Creation. It’s a gorgeous new look with quite a lot of information on it for those interested in this budding MMO. The two major additions to the website are a note that they are building their team, and looking for a variety of roles to be filled for the Ashes of Creation universe. From Senior Game Designer, Senior Producer, Executive Game Assistant, Senior Gameplay Programmer, Senior FX Artist and Senior Technical Animator, these could be yours if you fit the bill! There are also two unannounced projects within the Ashes of Creation universe, and while information for these will be revealed at a later date, now is the time to reach out to their PR team if you are interested! Job-related inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlock 2 Reveals Trailer and Editor
- Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a firer of balls, today released an explosive new trailer for Warlock 2: The Exiled, the forthco...
- Tribes at War Closed Beta Begins in Indonesia and the Philippines
- 37Games has announced that its mobile MMORTS, Tribes at War, is entering closed beta in Indonesia and the Philippines, with a global release t
- Dizzel beta now available
- OGPlanet is excited to announce the start of the first Beta test for Dizzel, an eagerly anticipated new action shooter from Neowiz and NS Stud...