Intrepid Studios Unveils New Official Site, Hunting for New Talent
Do you have what it takes to join a team building the future of the MMORPG? Intrepid is listening. Intrepid Studios unveiled their new website (seen below) for their MMORPG, Ashes of Creation. It’s a gorgeous new look with quite a lot of information on it for those interested in this budding MMO. The two major additions to the website are a note that they are building their team, and looking for a variety of roles to be filled for the Ashes of Creation universe. From Senior Game Designer, Senior Producer, Executive Game Assistant, Senior Gameplay Programmer, Senior FX Artist and Senior Technical Animator, these could be yours if you fit the bill! There are also two unannounced projects within the Ashes of Creation universe, and while information for these will be revealed at a later date, now is the time to reach out to their PR team if you are interested! Job-related inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardians of Ember Review
- Earlier this year when Guardians of Ember went into early access, I jumped into the game in the hopes to find something new and fresh.
- The Crew: Single-player Cinematics Revealed
- Puppetworks, a high-end animation studio based in Budapest, working closely with Ubisoft, produced the entire cinematic story arc spanning 13 ...
- HIT Global Launch Developer Interview
- We had the chance to speak with Yong-Hyun Park, Creator of HIT, to learn more about this mobile phenomena.