Infinite Crisis: Sinestro to be released on May 21st
Get an early look at Sinestro in the latest Champion Profile video from Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe. On Wednesday, May 21, players can instill fear in their enemies and silence even the most formidable foes, when Sinestro officially goes live in-game!
In search of perfect order and vengeance upon his enemies, Sinestro’s power is fueled by fear. As a Blaster, Sinestro eliminates his enemies by spreading silence and fear to cull the weak.
A former mentor to Hal Jordan, he was once a renowned Green Lantern, praised by many. But when Jordan exposed Sinestro’s use of oppression and fear to “create order,” everything changed. Sinestro was put on trial and banished to the antimatter universe, where he found a new kind of power ring that channeled not Willpower, but Fear. In time, Sinestro would even come to control Parallax, the living embodiment of all fear.
For more info, visit http://www.infinitecrisis.com/en<
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dekaron Online Celebrates Transfer by Giving Away In-game Currency and Items
- Papaya Play has decided to give out 1000 Dekaron Cash (more than $10 USD) to EVERY account which transferred from Nexon servers.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Patches to v1.3.3
- Zenimax has announced that The Elder Scrolls Online will be patching to its third major update, 1.3.3, on August 4.
- Ragnarok Online Players Pray to the Heavens
- Gravity Interactive has released the latest update for Ragnarok Online's Classic Server: A Prayer to the Heavens.