Infinite Crisis Closing in August
Turbine has announced that it will be shutting down its DC Comics MOBA, Infinite Crisis, on August 14, 2015.
The short message posted today indicated that until the shut down, all development has ceased and the game will be completely free to play. Players with concerns or questions about refunds may contact customer support.
Turbine added, “This was an extremely difficult decision to make. On behalf of the entire Infinite Crisis team we want to thank all of you for your feedback, support and for joining together to create one of the best communities in gaming.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Arena Globally Launches
- Heroes Charge publisher uCool has announced today that its new mobile MOBA game, Heroes Arena, is now available worldwide
- Guild Wars 2 shows off exciting new content beyond the Point of No Return!!!
- JamesBl0nde Re-hosts the epic PAX South ArenaNet Guild Wars 2 live stream showing off brand new content beyond the Point of No Return!
- League Of Legends Introduces Rengar The Pridestalker
- Rengar the Pridestalker has arrived in Riot Game's League of Legends.