Infinite Crisis Closing in August
Turbine has announced that it will be shutting down its DC Comics MOBA, Infinite Crisis, on August 14, 2015.
The short message posted today indicated that until the shut down, all development has ceased and the game will be completely free to play. Players with concerns or questions about refunds may contact customer support.
Turbine added, “This was an extremely difficult decision to make. On behalf of the entire Infinite Crisis team we want to thank all of you for your feedback, support and for joining together to create one of the best communities in gaming.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wintertide Event - Celebrate the Holiday Season in Firefall
- Wintertide is a holiday themed event where players can participate in several fun encounters including helping Father Wintertide, Snowball Fig...
- Ship of Heroes Kickstarter Ends, Development Continues
- Heroic Games canceled their long-anticipated Kickstarter for their new Heroes in Space MMORPG, Ship of Heroes.
- No Man’s Sky Review (PlayStation 4)
- I’ve reviewed dozens of games in my career, ranging from the truly awful to the genuinely amazing, yet none of those reviews prepared me.