Infinite Crisis Closing in August
Turbine has announced that it will be shutting down its DC Comics MOBA, Infinite Crisis, on August 14, 2015.
The short message posted today indicated that until the shut down, all development has ceased and the game will be completely free to play. Players with concerns or questions about refunds may contact customer support.
Turbine added, “This was an extremely difficult decision to make. On behalf of the entire Infinite Crisis team we want to thank all of you for your feedback, support and for joining together to create one of the best communities in gaming.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- BombTag Review
- BombTag is a good Bomberman type of game, though the game requires a bit more work but it’s a diamond in the rough.
- Warhammer 40k: Speical Alienware and Razer Promos
- This past month, Team Critical Hit has updated us with some of the things they've have been working on. First and most importantly, they ...
- Neverwinter Call to Arms: Orc Assault Begins
- A new skirmish event against the Many-Arrows orcs begins in Neverwinter, and offers powerful rare rewards.