Infinite Crisis Closing in August
Turbine has announced that it will be shutting down its DC Comics MOBA, Infinite Crisis, on August 14, 2015.
The short message posted today indicated that until the shut down, all development has ceased and the game will be completely free to play. Players with concerns or questions about refunds may contact customer support.
Turbine added, “This was an extremely difficult decision to make. On behalf of the entire Infinite Crisis team we want to thank all of you for your feedback, support and for joining together to create one of the best communities in gaming.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Caffeine - Gaming Broadcast Platform Announces Monetization
- Caffeine, a social broadcasting platform and tool for streaming content has launched a monetization system built around digital items.
- Sentinels of the Universe Now Available on Mobile
- Handelabra Games has announced the release of Sentinels of the Multiverse for iOS and Android.
- Era of Celestials Announces 'Divine Design Competition'
- It's time to rest your wings and focus on creativity instead. Era of Celestials is giving their fans an opportunity to make their mark in...