Infinite Crisis Closing in August
Turbine has announced that it will be shutting down its DC Comics MOBA, Infinite Crisis, on August 14, 2015.
The short message posted today indicated that until the shut down, all development has ceased and the game will be completely free to play. Players with concerns or questions about refunds may contact customer support.
Turbine added, “This was an extremely difficult decision to make. On behalf of the entire Infinite Crisis team we want to thank all of you for your feedback, support and for joining together to create one of the best communities in gaming.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- ChangYou Announces New MMORPG Zentia
- ChangYou announced a new free to play MMORPG called Zentia. The game features 3D graphics and a unique social leveling system.
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Over 2 Million Users Registered
- Square Enix has announced that the total number of registered accounts for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A REALM REBORN now exceeds 2 million globally.
- League of Angels II Launches 1000th Server
- League of Angels II is proud to announce another milestone: the launch of its 1,000th server, S1000.