Infinite Crisis Closing in August
Turbine has announced that it will be shutting down its DC Comics MOBA, Infinite Crisis, on August 14, 2015.
The short message posted today indicated that until the shut down, all development has ceased and the game will be completely free to play. Players with concerns or questions about refunds may contact customer support.
Turbine added, “This was an extremely difficult decision to make. On behalf of the entire Infinite Crisis team we want to thank all of you for your feedback, support and for joining together to create one of the best communities in gaming.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xsyon Allows Free Players to Start Tribes and Build Towns
- Starting this week, new players can join the Xsyon community and start their own tribe for free.
- Guild Wars 2 Review
- At last comes Guild Wars 2, successor of the much cherished title of the same name, after long months of teasing us with videos and betas.
- The Secret World Invites You To Join The Black Watchmen Persistent ARG
- The Secret World is inviting players and fans to take part in The Black Watchmen, an upcoming new Alternate Reality Game (ARG).