Hyperion Online Launches Into Open Beta
The Games Foundation has successfully launched the open beta for their mobile MMOG Hyperion Online. Designed specifically for tablets and smartphones, the free-to-play MMOG set in outer space is available on Google Play and is looking for brave space commanders to explore the galaxy in pursuit of fame and fortune. Versions for iOS, Windows Phone and other platforms will follow shortly. Players can also take on missions or attack other starship captains in action-packed space combat, hunt other players for bounty points, rise to the top of the leaderboard, and become the most feared starship pilot in the universe.
In the course of the game, players can also join forces with friends and go bounty-hunting together. Player clans can conquer entire star systems to gain control over the ore deposits, and charge concession fees from other players for ores mined in these sectors. A large-scale war for dominance over the galactic sectors thus unfolds.
For more information, visit the official website at www.gamesfoundation.com/hyperion/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Crusade: War for the Expanse Dev Interview
- Star Crusade has been in development on and off for at least four years.
- Guild Wars 2: Dragon's Reach Pt.1 now available
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 1,” the newest update to the ongoing...
- Forge of Empires Adds US Servers
- InnoGames has launched specific US Servers for Forge of Empires this week.