Hyperion Online Launches Into Open Beta
The Games Foundation has successfully launched the open beta for their mobile MMOG Hyperion Online. Designed specifically for tablets and smartphones, the free-to-play MMOG set in outer space is available on Google Play and is looking for brave space commanders to explore the galaxy in pursuit of fame and fortune. Versions for iOS, Windows Phone and other platforms will follow shortly. Players can also take on missions or attack other starship captains in action-packed space combat, hunt other players for bounty points, rise to the top of the leaderboard, and become the most feared starship pilot in the universe.
In the course of the game, players can also join forces with friends and go bounty-hunting together. Player clans can conquer entire star systems to gain control over the ore deposits, and charge concession fees from other players for ores mined in these sectors. A large-scale war for dominance over the galactic sectors thus unfolds.
For more information, visit the official website at www.gamesfoundation.com/hyperion/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Operation Second Wind Blows Into Combat Arms
- Combat Arms has released its latest update, Operation Second Wind, for Nexon America players.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Presents a Game of Drones
- The update’s defining feature, the drone system, allows players to unlock mechanical companions that fight alongside them in co-op modes.
- The Lord of the Rings Online Review
- The Lord of the Rings Online holds true to the franchise and offers a very linear, story-driven experience.