Hyperion Online Launches Into Open Beta
The Games Foundation has successfully launched the open beta for their mobile MMOG Hyperion Online. Designed specifically for tablets and smartphones, the free-to-play MMOG set in outer space is available on Google Play and is looking for brave space commanders to explore the galaxy in pursuit of fame and fortune. Versions for iOS, Windows Phone and other platforms will follow shortly. Players can also take on missions or attack other starship captains in action-packed space combat, hunt other players for bounty points, rise to the top of the leaderboard, and become the most feared starship pilot in the universe.
In the course of the game, players can also join forces with friends and go bounty-hunting together. Player clans can conquer entire star systems to gain control over the ore deposits, and charge concession fees from other players for ores mined in these sectors. A large-scale war for dominance over the galactic sectors thus unfolds.
For more information, visit the official website at www.gamesfoundation.com/hyperion/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Contest of Champions Highlights Namor, King of Atlantis
- Marvel Contest of Champions reveals a new highlight today, focused on the King of Atlantis, Namor the Submariner.
- Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War Announces Major Update
- GameSamba announced yesterday that a major update is on the way to the mobile game, Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War.
- District 187 Starts Spring Break Login Rewards Event
- Log in during "spring break" and get some badass rewards for combat!