Hyper Universe Enters Closed Beta
Looking to turn the MOBA genre on its side, Nexon America announced that closed beta testing for Hyper Universe begins today in North America and European regions. The beta will run from June 23 at 05:00AM PDT until June 30 at 10:00AM PDT, and includes 27 playable Hypers, the Delta Station Map, party matchmaking, and much more.
For a chance to participate in this week’s closed beta users can obtain a key code from the official Hyper Universe Facebook page here, but act quickly as supply is limited. Testers are free to stream, upload, and share content from this Hyper Universe beta. Users can register through the official Hyper Universe website here for future beta testing opportunities.
Featuring the unique blend of a side-scrolling action platformer with the highly strategic, team-oriented gameplay found in a MOBA, Hyper Universe’s stylized look and action-oriented mayhem will challenge players in a whole new way.
Some of the features participants of the closed beta can look forward to include:
- English Voice Acting – Hyper Universe is now fully localized in English;
- Basic Controller Support – Xbox and Logitech controllers are supported, including hotkey rebinding in settings, with additional supported controllers on the way;
- Region Select – You may choose to either queue in North America or European Union servers for matches.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Division: Release Date Announced
- Ubisoft has just announced that Clancy’s The Division will launch on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 system, and PC on March 8, 2016.