Gems of War Is a Free-To-Play RPG Puzzle Hybrid on Nintendo Switch
Gems of War is a Puzzle RPG Hybrid from the makers of Puzzle Quest, that is now free to play on the Nintendo Switch. Gems of War, published by 505 Games is a pleasant mashup of RPG and strategy elements, where players match gems on a puzzle board to power spells and match skulls to smite their foes. Gems of War is also available on Playstation 4, Steam for PC, Xbox One, and mobile devices.
“We’re thrilled to introduce our first free-to-play title on the Nintendo Switch,” said Clive Robert, 505 Games Head of Publishing for Free-to-Play, “Gems of War is perfect for the platform, providing gamers the flexibility to play their way and offers multidimensional gameplay with already hundreds of hours of incredible content to enjoy, with much more to come in future updates. With this first step, we open the opportunity to bring many more free-to-play experiences from our portfolio to the Nintendo Switch, and we can’t wait to share more of what’s to come.”
Feature highlights of Gems of War for the Nintendo Switch include:
- Play it Your Way: Seamlessly transition between docked play with Joy-Con™ controllers or handheld mode utilizing the Nintendo Switch touch screen for gamers on-the-go
- Build Your Team of Heroes: Enjoy a wealth of free content, with 600+ troops to collect, 600+ Quests and storylines to discover and 250+ Weapons and spells to add to your collection
- Take on Endless Challenges: Choose from a wide variety of immersive game modes including PvP, minigames, Guild Wars, Live Events and multiple Quests per Kingdom
- Play With Friends: Team up with others in guilds and join forces in Guild Wars
- Conquer New Realms: Explore the Krystara and Underworld maps with over 30+ Kingdoms and Factions
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heavy Metal Machines' Esports Championship Arrives on the South American Servers
- Hoplon announced that beginning tomorrow (May 25th, 2019), the Heavy Metal Machines eSports tournament takes off.
- TuG: New updates and features available
- After a successful Kickstarter campaign, and recently opening the doors to its massive open-world for adventurers to get a head-start with Ste...
- Darkeden Origin Global Launch Date
- Based on the original "Darkeden" and set 200 years before the original, the Adult Horror game Darkeden Origin will be live across th...