Hunter King Launches on Mobile
PLAYWITH Interactive has announced the global launch of its “Hyper Casual” title, Hunter King, on iOS and Android.
Hunter King is a simple, one-touch style shooting game. The goal is to shoot down the targets before time runs out to get the highest score, completing missions and challenging other players. Over 79 options are available as rifles for the game, and the game is supported in seven languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Korean, Thai, Chinese (simplified and traditional).
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Is Bringing Four Months of Loot to Twitch Prime
- Twitch Prime and Riot Games have teamed up to bring four months of exclusive League of Legends loot, starting today.
- Crush Your Enemies Game Review
- Read the title: CRUSH. YOUR. ENEMIES. You are Spartans, Barbarians, Badasses.
- Heroes of the Storm Update: Lunara, First Daughter of Cenarius
- While not as exciting as the innovative and revolutionary Cho’Gall, who is played by two players, Lunara is still a fun and interesting hero...