Rose Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Rose Online Page.
Rose Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG with brightly colored anime graphics. While it was originally developed by Triggersoft as a pay-to-play MMORPG, the game ran into difficulties in 2007. Gravity, the same publisher behind Ragnarok Online and Requiem then picked it up and made it free to play! Rose Online has a fast experience rate and a high level cap of 210. Players start as ‘Visitors’ which are basically novices and can chose from four first job classes at level 10. In this video I create a new character and explore the tutorial area. After getting my butt handed to me by some jelly beans, I log into my level 20 Hawker and explore a large city and a desert town. Rose Online still has its family-friendly atmosphere and music but feels like an unfinished product. Many of the 7 planets still haven’t been implemented and there’s a small player base.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Versus Evil Puts Developers First With Stacked Game Lineup at E3 2015
- Six varied and high quality games will be playable at the Versus Evil booth, West Hall #5522.
- Factions, Character Types and Classes revealed for Warside
- More details laid out for Kraken Games' Warside, a multiplayer 2D shooter.
- Alliance of Valiant Arms Celebrates 5th Anniversary with New Map
- To commemorate five years of multiplayer mayhem, A.V.A. is launching a new, action-packed map of a deserted island, home to rebels and a huge...