Rose Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Rose Online Page.
Rose Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG with brightly colored anime graphics. While it was originally developed by Triggersoft as a pay-to-play MMORPG, the game ran into difficulties in 2007. Gravity, the same publisher behind Ragnarok Online and Requiem then picked it up and made it free to play! Rose Online has a fast experience rate and a high level cap of 210. Players start as ‘Visitors’ which are basically novices and can chose from four first job classes at level 10. In this video I create a new character and explore the tutorial area. After getting my butt handed to me by some jelly beans, I log into my level 20 Hawker and explore a large city and a desert town. Rose Online still has its family-friendly atmosphere and music but feels like an unfinished product. Many of the 7 planets still haven’t been implemented and there’s a small player base.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- NetEase Announces New Rewards Program and Holiday Event for Crusaders of Light
- NetEase has announced today that they are rolling out a new rewards program that will give mobile players more in-game gifts.
- Dofus: 'The Belly of the Whale' dungeon now available
- “The Belly of the Whale” is now available in DOFUS. Located in Frigost, this new dungeon will add fresh background details to the frozen i...
- Wanderer's Valley: Making Chaotic Evil Fun since the 15th Century
- Not every school in Age of Wushu is virtuous or even neutral, some have ill intent for all that would dwell within ancient China. The Wanderer...