Rose Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Rose Online Page.
Rose Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG with brightly colored anime graphics. While it was originally developed by Triggersoft as a pay-to-play MMORPG, the game ran into difficulties in 2007. Gravity, the same publisher behind Ragnarok Online and Requiem then picked it up and made it free to play! Rose Online has a fast experience rate and a high level cap of 210. Players start as ‘Visitors’ which are basically novices and can chose from four first job classes at level 10. In this video I create a new character and explore the tutorial area. After getting my butt handed to me by some jelly beans, I log into my level 20 Hawker and explore a large city and a desert town. Rose Online still has its family-friendly atmosphere and music but feels like an unfinished product. Many of the 7 planets still haven’t been implemented and there’s a small player base.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite Pro League Season 1 Finals Announced
- Stunlock Studios has announced that the Grand Finals of Battlerite Pro League Season 1 will be held in Sweden during Dreamhack Summer.
- InnoGames-Headquarters Hosts Kartuga Alpha Challenge
- InnoGames unveils the 3D pirate browser game - Kartuga - for the first time, to a small selection of players, on November 24.
- Grand Chase Brings Dark New 20th Character UNO to NA
- KOG Games today introduces one of the most impressive characters to ever debut in Grand Chase, Uno.