Heroes of the Storm Hosts Summer Championship Free-to-Play Heroes Event
The Heroes of the Storm Summer Championship in Sweden has concluded, and the 2016 Summer champions have been declared: Tempest.
- To celebrate, HOTS is hosting a special event. From June 24 through June 28, every hero will be available to play for free for players in all regions. In addition, a discounted bundle will be added to the shop featuring the Heroes & Skins chosen by Tempest in their final match:
- Monarch Brightwing
- Demonic Tyrael
- Ringleader Greymane
- Mecha Tassadar
- Buccaneer Falstad
Heroes of the Storm also has released a recent patch with balance changes to Rehgar, Chromie, and Kael’thas. Check out the detailed patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Of Guardian Introducing Cross-Server Battles
- Soul of Guardian has announced a new PvP update.
- Dreadnought Closed Beta Impressions
- I love Dreadnought, because it combines things I did not think would work together quite so well. Big Ass Ships, and Shooters.
- Blacklight Retribution releases Netwar game mode
- erfect World Entertainment has released a new game mode in Blacklight Retribution, called Netwar.