Hero and Treasure System in Age of Wushu’s Upcoming Expansion
In the new expansion for Age of Wushu, Legends of Mount Hua, a new Jianghu Hero System is being introduced. In this system, defeating certain enemies will attract the attention of Jianghu martial arts experts. Run and you can live another day, but continue to catch their eye and these heroes will challenge you to a duel to the death; prove your might and defeat these challenging foes to receive Treasures, a new type of equipment with powerful stat bonuses.
Players are initially able to equip up to five Treasures, with another five slots locked until future updates. Each has a different power rank and offers greatly varying benefits, so finding the perfect ones might be a time consuming task. Thankfully, two new NPCs have moved to most major towns and allow players to exchange their Treasures for Pawn Tickets. These tickets can then be used to purchase unidentified Treasures.So if you don’t like the ones you have, recycle and reuse!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sho Online Introduces Enhanced Slaughterhouse
- Sho Online adds new enhanced slaughterhouse with features 6 waves of enemies. Neofun first introduced this feature in 2008 and is only now upd...
- Guardians of Ember Review
- Earlier this year when Guardians of Ember went into early access, I jumped into the game in the hopes to find something new and fresh.
- WildStar: October State of the Game
- After a buzzing community this week, with another key member of development leaving the team and Christmas being canceled, WildStar's tea...