Runes of Magic previews Dungeon of Dalanis
Set to be released with the launch of Chapter III: The Elder Kingdoms in May, the Dungeon of Dalanis is one of Runes of Magic’s newest group dungeons.
The dungeon was once a haven for “aristocratic criminals,” and found below the city of Dalanis itself. Now, it’s a place where the evil Prince Maxim Erekat III works wicked experiments. The King of Dalanis will send players level 57+ down into its depths to cleanse the dungeon of the evil within, and put an end to the Prince.
The dungeon will be the first to have two difficulty levels, and players will have to defeat other bosses to reach the Prince, including experiment 203: a cross between a lion, an eagle and a snake, and Okander ‘Mad Man’ Mallen, a member of an evil band of robbers, reincarnated by means of forbidden rune magic.
The Original Press Release:
The Dungeon of Dalanis Releases Its Terror Across Taborea
New Group Instance Comes with the main release of Runes of Magic Chapter III
Berlin, 30 April 2010: With the ‘Dungeon of Dalanis’ Frogster introduces the first new dungeon for six players to be included in the main release of Runes of Magic ‘Chapter III – The Elder Kingdoms’ this May.
Deep beneath the metropolis of Dalanis, the dungeon for aristocratic criminals has lain hidden for centuries. In ‘Chapter III – The Elder Kingdoms’, workers uncover a secret entrance and discover the terror that lurks within . For centuries the corrupt Prince Maxim Erekat III has used the ruins for monstrous experiments in a power struggle for the rule of the kingdom. In response to these vicious attempts, the King orders adventurer groups with character level 57 to drive the terrors of the dungeon out of the city and to eliminate the evil prince.
Maxim Erekat III himself will be the end boss in both of the instance’s two difficulty levels – a newly introduced feature in Chapter III. To fight the prince explorers need to defeat four other boss opponents, all of which are creatures from Maxim’s hideous experiments. Among these Experiment No. 203: a cross between a lion, an eagle and a snake, and Okander ‘Mad Man’ Mallen, a member of an evil band of robbers, reincarnated by means of forbidden rune magic.
For additional information on ‘The Dungeon of Dalanis’, please visit: www.runesofmagic.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: New Screens for 2.4, Dreams Of Ice
- Four new screens are now available from FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn 2.4 Update – Dreams Of Ice – in advance of a new trailer, reveal...
- League of Angels Introduces Angelina, Guardian Angel System & Groundhog Shop!
- League of Angels, published by GTArcade, unleashes a content update with the Guardian Angel system, Groundhog Phil's Stash, and new angel...
- Bit Mass to Showcase New Cards and Castles Update at PAX South
- Cards and Castles developer Bit Mass will be featuring its latest content update, “The Ancient Hero Returns,” at PAX South later this week...