Heavy Metal Machines Partners with ESL Play to Launch the Metal League
The Heavy Metal Machines “Metal League” officially begins this weekend, on Saturday, March 9th on the European Server. Players from everywhere are welcome to join and find a team for this vehicular combat MOBA’s competitive scene. All they have to do is form a team, and use the competitive queue feature and battle it out for a total of € 5.000 total cash pool for the winning teams. This careful attention to the community’s needs can also be found in the official Heavy Metal Machines Discord channel.
Each and every player is welcome to bring suggestions and criticism with the Hoplon crew, as well as a friendly and open space to find teammates. The competitive queue will be open for players between 2 pm – 8 pm (GMT 0) and the next rounds will happen on the 9th, 16th, 23rd of March, and the 6th, 13th and 20th of April. On the final round, 8 finalists will be broken into brackets and play best-of-one matches.
“The Metal League is the perfect way for the players to jumpstart their eSports journey with Heavy Metal Machines”, says Tatiana Moreira, developer Hoplon’s Head of Marketing and Publishing. “The competitors can team up with their friends and have fun, or go all out after the cash prizes. For us each player is unique and we take great care to treat all of our community fairly, that’s why we will also expand the Metal League tournament to the North American Server this May.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spacetime Studios Reveals Call of Champions MOBA
- Spacetime Studios, a Texas-based independent mobile game developer and publisher, has revealed Call of Champions, a real-time competitive mult...
- 37Games Announces Open Beta for Siegelord on December 20th
- 37Games is thrilled to announce the open beta stage for Siegelord will begin on December 20th. Siegelord is a medieval, strategy game based in...
- Boundless Adds Farming With the Harvest Era Update
- The Harvest Era is upon Boundless, and with this, farming is available in the public test build.