Heavy Metal Machines Partners with ESL Play to Launch the Metal League
The Heavy Metal Machines “Metal League” officially begins this weekend, on Saturday, March 9th on the European Server. Players from everywhere are welcome to join and find a team for this vehicular combat MOBA’s competitive scene. All they have to do is form a team, and use the competitive queue feature and battle it out for a total of € 5.000 total cash pool for the winning teams. This careful attention to the community’s needs can also be found in the official Heavy Metal Machines Discord channel.
Each and every player is welcome to bring suggestions and criticism with the Hoplon crew, as well as a friendly and open space to find teammates. The competitive queue will be open for players between 2 pm – 8 pm (GMT 0) and the next rounds will happen on the 9th, 16th, 23rd of March, and the 6th, 13th and 20th of April. On the final round, 8 finalists will be broken into brackets and play best-of-one matches.
“The Metal League is the perfect way for the players to jumpstart their eSports journey with Heavy Metal Machines”, says Tatiana Moreira, developer Hoplon’s Head of Marketing and Publishing. “The competitors can team up with their friends and have fun, or go all out after the cash prizes. For us each player is unique and we take great care to treat all of our community fairly, that’s why we will also expand the Metal League tournament to the North American Server this May.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Strife: Patch 0.4.2 Now Live
- S2 Games has released a new update for their casual MOBA title Strife. In this update, three new heroes are available and free to play for a l...
- Ridge Racer Driftopia: Open Beta Ends on August 15th
- BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S announced today that RIDGE RACER DRIFTOPIA’s open beta will be finished in 60 days. The leading developer an...
- Rusty Hearts Launches Reborn
- The first major expansion for Rusty Hearts, Reborn, has officially launched.