Heavy Metal Machines Debuts Full Metal Judge
Today Heavy Metal Machines introduces a deadly new character: Full Metal Judge, aka “The Red Blight.”
Full Metal Judge has one goal: destroy heretics in a twisted quest for redemption. His list of abilities demonstrates how fearsome he is as a Transporter class:
- Missile Gun – A flurry of bullets that, upon contact with the enemy, drops healing scraps to keep the Full Metal Judge alive in his pursuit of justice.
- Blockade Breach – Perfect for charging out of tight crowd control attacks, Blockade Breach is a powerful battering ram type push forward, damaging all opponents unfortunate to find themselves in Full Metal Judge’s path.
- Iron Storm – Full Metal Judge cranks it up another notch with his ultimate attack, showering the arena with a hail of bullets that instantly destroys any machine unfortunate enough to be within Iron Storm’s range.
- Relentless Chaser – What doesn’t kill Full Metal Judge, absolutely makes him stronger! The lower his health, the shorter his attack cooldowns.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unsung Story Clarifies PvP Aspects
- In a Kickstarter update today, the Unsung Story team offered some clarification on the PvP aspects of their development.
- Kitty Pryde & Sunspot Now Available in Marvel Heroes 2015
- Marvel Heroes 2015 has released Kitty Pryde and Sunspot in their latest update, Patch 1.73.