Heavy Metal Machines Debuts Full Metal Judge
Today Heavy Metal Machines introduces a deadly new character: Full Metal Judge, aka “The Red Blight.”
Full Metal Judge has one goal: destroy heretics in a twisted quest for redemption. His list of abilities demonstrates how fearsome he is as a Transporter class:
- Missile Gun – A flurry of bullets that, upon contact with the enemy, drops healing scraps to keep the Full Metal Judge alive in his pursuit of justice.
- Blockade Breach – Perfect for charging out of tight crowd control attacks, Blockade Breach is a powerful battering ram type push forward, damaging all opponents unfortunate to find themselves in Full Metal Judge’s path.
- Iron Storm – Full Metal Judge cranks it up another notch with his ultimate attack, showering the arena with a hail of bullets that instantly destroys any machine unfortunate enough to be within Iron Storm’s range.
- Relentless Chaser – What doesn’t kill Full Metal Judge, absolutely makes him stronger! The lower his health, the shorter his attack cooldowns.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Holiday Sale for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Announced
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is happy to spread joy with its latest Holiday Sales offering.
- DawnBreak - Origin Lets You Enjoy DawnBreak Without the Internet
- Developers of DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor, Auer Media & Entertainment have released a spin-off game in this universe.
- Immortal Conquest Mobile Review
- While I don’t think it really brings anything new to the genre, I’m also of the opinion that you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.