Hanakai Studio surpasses Kickstarter target for Prodigy in Three Days
In just three days Hanakai Studio has surpassed their target goal of $100,000 in the Kickstarter campaign for their upcoming game Prodigy. More than 660 backers have pledged their support for Prodigy’s unique blend of tactical figurine RPG and video games, reaching the halfway mark of $50,000 in just 24 hours. The campaign total now stands at $121,000.
The French independent studio would like to thank all the backers for their overwhelming support. A new stretch goal has been introduced: if the campaign reaches $150,000, a brand new figurine called Argon Batter, the Sorcerer King Companion will be added to the game. Check out the Kickstarter page for more details.
The Prodigy campaign still has 25 days to go.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Beta Now Live in Europe
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced that beta servers are now live in Europe for the highly antic...
- MMOHuts Livestream February 20th - SkySaga
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special look inside the alpha test of SkySaga. Don't miss out on this live filming of our nex...
- E3 2014 Recap - Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade!
- While the concepts of Eternal Crusade are fascinating, the 1,000 player battles on one massive server are ambitious, and the factions within f...