Hanakai Studio surpasses Kickstarter target for Prodigy in Three Days
In just three days Hanakai Studio has surpassed their target goal of $100,000 in the Kickstarter campaign for their upcoming game Prodigy. More than 660 backers have pledged their support for Prodigy’s unique blend of tactical figurine RPG and video games, reaching the halfway mark of $50,000 in just 24 hours. The campaign total now stands at $121,000.
The French independent studio would like to thank all the backers for their overwhelming support. A new stretch goal has been introduced: if the campaign reaches $150,000, a brand new figurine called Argon Batter, the Sorcerer King Companion will be added to the game. Check out the Kickstarter page for more details.
The Prodigy campaign still has 25 days to go.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin: New Expansion for June
- The martial arts MMORPG Age of Wulin will release a new expansion on June 16th, named Chapter 6: Blood & Flowers.
- ArcheAge Closed Beta 3 - Blood and Bounty Overview
- This time, the theme of the beta event is "Blood & Bounty" and as such, I've decided to throw together a bit of a guide on ...
- Star Trek Online: Captain Nog Reports For Duty
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine star Aron Eisenburg will be reprising his role as Nog when he joins the Iconian Conflict later this year.