Hanakai Studio surpasses Kickstarter target for Prodigy in Three Days
In just three days Hanakai Studio has surpassed their target goal of $100,000 in the Kickstarter campaign for their upcoming game Prodigy. More than 660 backers have pledged their support for Prodigy’s unique blend of tactical figurine RPG and video games, reaching the halfway mark of $50,000 in just 24 hours. The campaign total now stands at $121,000.
The French independent studio would like to thank all the backers for their overwhelming support. A new stretch goal has been introduced: if the campaign reaches $150,000, a brand new figurine called Argon Batter, the Sorcerer King Companion will be added to the game. Check out the Kickstarter page for more details.
The Prodigy campaign still has 25 days to go.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nine Dragons Introduces Kunlun Expansion
- Just in time for the hottest days of summer, Nine Dragons has released its Kunlun expansion.
- Brawlhalla Releases New Legend Xull
- Brawlhalla gained its 36th legend today with the release of the axe and cannon-wielding brute, Xull.
- Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast Huge Update Adds Brave New World-themed Content
- Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast, the mobile game based on the band is receiving a "Brave New World" album update.