Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade: Team Combat Demo this Friday
Team Critical Hit will be continuing their transparent approach to development this week on Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade by streaming new parts the game and taking fan questions live on Twitch.
They will be showing off a 6v6 team fight demo, between the Space Marines and the Chaos Space Marines. On the Space Marine side we’ll have the Tactical, Assault, and Devastator classes. Meanwhile with the Chaos Space Marines, we’ll show off the Tactical, Raptor, and Havoc classes. But what would these combatants be without their weapons? We’ll be giving some demos of the Bolter, Stalker Bolter, Heavy Bolter, Bolt Pistol, and Chainsword as well. We’ll also be driving around and firing from the Predator Tank and Rhino on the field. Plus, if you’re lucky they just might slip a few more work in progress pieces and parts too.
The event will be going down at 1:30pm ET (10:30am PT, 5:30pm UTC) on the Eternal Crusade Twitch channel – http://www.twitch.tv/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spacetime partners with League of Legends Pro Players on New MOBA
- Former League of Legends professional Esports players to consult on the development of their latest game Call of Champions.
- Aeria Games Sells European Subsidiary to ProSiebenSat.1 Games
- Aeria Games announces its planned sale of its European subidiary to ProSiebenSat.1 Games, in a push for more focus on mobile game publishing.
- Scarlet Legacy launches New Year's update
- A New Year's update is now live for players of Scarlet Legacy.