Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade: Team Combat Demo this Friday
Team Critical Hit will be continuing their transparent approach to development this week on Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade by streaming new parts the game and taking fan questions live on Twitch.
They will be showing off a 6v6 team fight demo, between the Space Marines and the Chaos Space Marines. On the Space Marine side we’ll have the Tactical, Assault, and Devastator classes. Meanwhile with the Chaos Space Marines, we’ll show off the Tactical, Raptor, and Havoc classes. But what would these combatants be without their weapons? We’ll be giving some demos of the Bolter, Stalker Bolter, Heavy Bolter, Bolt Pistol, and Chainsword as well. We’ll also be driving around and firing from the Predator Tank and Rhino on the field. Plus, if you’re lucky they just might slip a few more work in progress pieces and parts too.
The event will be going down at 1:30pm ET (10:30am PT, 5:30pm UTC) on the Eternal Crusade Twitch channel – http://www.twitch.tv/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zenonia S: Rifts in Time Launched Worldwide on Mobile
- ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time is now available worldwide on App Store and Google Play.
- Lineage 2: Revolution Now Available on Mobile in 54 Countries
- Netmarble is proud to announce that they have officially launched their newest title, Lineage 2: Revolution in 54 Countries around the world!
- Aura Kingdom Founder's Packs Offer Early Beta Access And More
- The wait for Aura Kingdom is drawing to a close! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has begun Founder’s P...