Azuga: Age of Chaos Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Azuga: Age of Chaos Page.
Azuga: Age of Chaos is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by PlayOMG – the same folks behind Neo Online. Like both Martial Heroes and Hero Online, Azuga is set in Ancient China. Instead of picking from a few set classes, players start off with one of six weapons and can grow their character in any way they choose. Graphically speaking, Azuga isn’t anything special. In fact, it’s quite dated compared to newer titles like Runes of Magic, Allods Online and Atlantica Online. In the video above, I created a spearman and killed a bunch of monsters outside of town. To learn more about Azuga: Age of Chaos check out the official MMOHuts Azuga page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hi-Rez Studios Hurricane Relief
- Earlier this month, Hirez announced a variety of ways players of their games could donate to the Hurricane Harvey relief fund.
- Armored Warfare Announces Eye of the Storm Expansion
- My.com, Developer and Global Publisher of Armored Warfare is proud to announce its next expansion – Eye of the Storm.
- DC Legends Introduces Wonder Woman Theatrical Content
- In celebration of the launch of the Wonder Woman movie on June 2, Warner Bros. Interactive announces DC Legends will add new content.