Azuga: Age of Chaos Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Azuga: Age of Chaos Page.
Azuga: Age of Chaos is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by PlayOMG – the same folks behind Neo Online. Like both Martial Heroes and Hero Online, Azuga is set in Ancient China. Instead of picking from a few set classes, players start off with one of six weapons and can grow their character in any way they choose. Graphically speaking, Azuga isn’t anything special. In fact, it’s quite dated compared to newer titles like Runes of Magic, Allods Online and Atlantica Online. In the video above, I created a spearman and killed a bunch of monsters outside of town. To learn more about Azuga: Age of Chaos check out the official MMOHuts Azuga page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dynamight Studios reveals plan to create "Third Way" of character progression for Fractured
- It's hard to reinvent the wheel, but Dynamight Studios aren't adverse to a little hard work for their upcoming title, Fractured.
- Armored Warfare Demo Debut on Twitch.tv August 30 at PAX Prime
- During PAX Prime this weekend in Seattle, Twitch.tv will be showcasing the first ever public demo of Armored Warfare, the massively multiplaye...
- Bless Online's Urdaata War Fortress Arrives Soon
- Bless Online announced today that a new content update is coming to the F2P MMO on February 20th, 2019.