GunZ 2 now available on Steam; Technical difficulties abound
As of February 17th, GunZ 2: The Second Duel has been released on Steam’s Early Access program, featuring several new additions to the game, including a new playable class, two new maps and a new game mode.
However, the launch server has been gaining an excessive amount of traffic, causing it to crash repeatedly. In order to keep traffic down, MAIET has issued a temporary server limit of around 1,500 players. Along with the limit, players have reported several issues including menu lag, issues with joining active matches and more.
For more information on GunZ 2, visit the official community hub at: http://steamcommunity.com/app/242720/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fedeen Games Announces Forsaken World Mobile: Babel Ascending
- Publisher Fedeen Games has announced the arrival of Babel Ascending, a feature-filled update that's bursting with content.
- RWBY Deckbuilding Game Review
- RWBY has had a fair amount of games come out over the last year or so, and now they branch out with a Deckbuilding Game.
- Robot Entertainment/Orcs Must Die Unchained Tour
- I was visiting Robot Entertainment, down in Plano, Texas, touring their facilities, meeting other fans of the franchise.