Gunship Battle: Total Warfare Launches Worldwide
Joycity’s latest mobile game has launched around the world, with the latest entry into the Gunship Battle franchise. Gunship Battle: Total Warfare brings a modern setting and gorgeous visuals to the mobile sphere. Players create a military base and grow stronger (as well as wiser) by researching military technology. Building powerful war machines will help players establish a force to be reckoned with. Naval, air and ground units can all be built, and have been designed to resemble as close to their real-life counterparts as possible. Knowing what to build and when is key to being a sound leader, and it will be up to you to strategize, create alliances, and fight for the future. Gunship Battle: Total Warfare will also test people’s PVP skills with real-time battles against players around the globe. It’s available now on Google Play and the App Store.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: August 27 Update Sees New Hero and More
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained announces the details of its August 27 beta patch, introducing Tundra, more trap cards, and more.
- League of Angels CB Preview
- League of Angels is a new turn-based fantasy MMO that is fully playable in your browser.
- TERA: Ninja Announced for Console + PAX West Demo
- En Masse Entertainment has announced that TERA on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will receive the new character class, the Ninja, on September 18.