Guns and Robots with Two Classic Mods Released
Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today announced that two new mods are available for their free to play online shooter Guns and Robots. The two classic mods that players are able to enjoy are “Capture the Flag”(“Capture the Batteries”) and “Destroy Base” (“Bomb Squad”).
The two new mods are nice addition to the “Team Deathmatch”. This classic mod was released earlier this year with the start of the open beta of Guns and Robots. The main purpose of the mod is to disassemble the opposing team, until on one side none remain.
In the new mod “Capture the Batteries” players of Guns and Robots will have to work together to steal the other faction’s batteries and return them home safely. Players will have to protect the batteries all the way home from being captured. Capturing the opposite team batteries can happen if the carrier robot is disassembled and damaged. The first team to bring back in the home base the needed amount of batteries will be crowned victorious!
The challenge in “Bomb Squad”, is to protect yourself and deploy the bomb in the opposing team’s base before time runs out. For this mod, players will need to team up and work together in deploying the bomb and stay alert while enemies try to disarm it.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Recap – Swordsman Online
- Swordsman Online. While we’ve been following the game officially since its Chinese closed beta test last year, and unofficially since I firs...
- Gloria Victis Improves Combat System, Expands World
- The last update for Gloria Victis follows and greatly expands the latest changes for combat mechanics and PVP experience.
- Star Conflict's New Update Includes Oculus Rift and Linux Support
- Star Gem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment have announced a massive update just in time for their two-year anniversary of Star Conflict, including...