Guns and Robot’s Temple of the Dragon Arena Spotlighted
Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.
Long anticipated Temple of the Dragon Arena in Guns and Robots is finally open for the robot-fighting fans. The new update sets players in a desolate temple settling and introduces them to a brand new set of accessories to customize their lethal machines.
In terms of gameplay the map has a secret passage beneath the central building, several hidden exit points to ease the maneuvers during battles and has a huge uncovered area for deploying special devices or open-fire battles. Players can also meet the fluffy keeper of the temple.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CABAL 2 Launches Today
- ESTSoft, Inc. announced today that the highly-anticipated open-world, massively multiplayer online (MMO) game CABAL 2 has officially launched.
- Nether Adds Motorcycles, Team Formations and A New Objective
- Phosphor Games Studio has added a new set of features to their first-person urban survival FPS title, Nether. This new update allows players t...
- Shotgun News 11/7: Rift, TSW, Wow, and More!
- Daily dose of MMO news with World of Warcraft, Rift, The Secret World and more.