Guns and Robot’s Temple of the Dragon Arena Spotlighted
Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.
Long anticipated Temple of the Dragon Arena in Guns and Robots is finally open for the robot-fighting fans. The new update sets players in a desolate temple settling and introduces them to a brand new set of accessories to customize their lethal machines.
In terms of gameplay the map has a secret passage beneath the central building, several hidden exit points to ease the maneuvers during battles and has a huge uncovered area for deploying special devices or open-fire battles. Players can also meet the fluffy keeper of the temple.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Souls: Launching in Spring 2015
- Adventurers rejoice, your epic journey is about to begin! The definitive massively multiplayer online (MMO) experience is finally coming. Aeri...
- Webzen Announces Open Beta Date for ELOA
- The open beta for its upcoming triple-action hack 'n' slash MMORPG, ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance, will start on the 17th of November...
- The Lord of the Rings Online Celebrates Harvestmath
- Turbine has announced the Harvestmath Festival has begun in The Lord of the Rings Online.