Guns and Robot’s Temple of the Dragon Arena Spotlighted
Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.
Long anticipated Temple of the Dragon Arena in Guns and Robots is finally open for the robot-fighting fans. The new update sets players in a desolate temple settling and introduces them to a brand new set of accessories to customize their lethal machines.
In terms of gameplay the map has a secret passage beneath the central building, several hidden exit points to ease the maneuvers during battles and has a huge uncovered area for deploying special devices or open-fire battles. Players can also meet the fluffy keeper of the temple.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantasy Star Online 2 (SEA) - Launching on May 2014
- Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited ("Asiasoft") today announced that the world's first English service of Phantasy Sta...
- Pillars of Eternity to Release Worldwide on March 26th
- Paradox Interactive and Obsidian Entertainment today announced that Pillars of Eternity, the role-playing game (RPG) inspired by timeless clas...
- KartRider arrives on Facebook
- Nexon has launched the open beta of KartRider Dash on Facebook.