Guns and Robot’s Temple of the Dragon Arena Spotlighted
Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.
Long anticipated Temple of the Dragon Arena in Guns and Robots is finally open for the robot-fighting fans. The new update sets players in a desolate temple settling and introduces them to a brand new set of accessories to customize their lethal machines.
In terms of gameplay the map has a secret passage beneath the central building, several hidden exit points to ease the maneuvers during battles and has a huge uncovered area for deploying special devices or open-fire battles. Players can also meet the fluffy keeper of the temple.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Treasure Seeker Event begins
- League of Angels II has begun a new Treasure Seeker event to keep players busy during the hot summer.
- Stoic Announces Fan Art Contest for The Banner Saga
- indie game development company Stoic, and publisher Versus Evil, today announced an art contest for fans based on their experience in the game...
- Trove For All: Console Impressions
- It's going down in March, and I could not be more excited!