Rend Now in Early Access
Frostkeep Studios has announced the start of Steam Early Access for Rend, its fantasy, team-based survival game. Players can purchase their copy on Steam for $29.99 USD. The early access period is meant to collect and implement player feedback and feature testing before its official launch.
Mat Milizia, co-founder and creative director, Frostkeep Studios, said via press release:
We’re making Rend for the players, not for us. We’re excited to see how the community will continue to make an impact on the game’s development during the Early Access period.
Rend builds on Norse mythology themes to offer a three-faction survival game with both official rulesets and servers as well as the support of privately hosted servers with customizable game options and rulesets. Featuring win/loss conditions and faction-focused survival, Rend offers a unique survival experience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory brings a host of updates for the holidays
- MapleStory is set to get its biggest content update this year! From two new character classes, lots of rewards, new story episodes and more!
- Marvel Heroes Omega: For a limited time, Venom arrives on Console
- Last week, the first issue of the biggest symbiote event in Marvel comics, Venomverse arrived! To celebrate this, Venom comes to console!
- Blade & Soul Esports North American Regional Championships
- The best of the North American Blade & Soul teams will be present at Pax West 2017, competing on September 3rd.