Rend Now in Early Access
Frostkeep Studios has announced the start of Steam Early Access for Rend, its fantasy, team-based survival game. Players can purchase their copy on Steam for $29.99 USD. The early access period is meant to collect and implement player feedback and feature testing before its official launch.
Mat Milizia, co-founder and creative director, Frostkeep Studios, said via press release:
We’re making Rend for the players, not for us. We’re excited to see how the community will continue to make an impact on the game’s development during the Early Access period.
Rend builds on Norse mythology themes to offer a three-faction survival game with both official rulesets and servers as well as the support of privately hosted servers with customizable game options and rulesets. Featuring win/loss conditions and faction-focused survival, Rend offers a unique survival experience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MindArk Cultivating Online Immortality in Entropia Universe Through Advanced AI Research
- The virtual world may just be the key to life after death, according to MindArk, the Swedish-based game developer of Entropia Universe.
- Warframe 2015: Year in Review
- So 2015 has come and gone, and Digital Extremes closed out another successful year for their highly praised F2P co-op title: Warframe.
- Gameforge Will Publish SoulWorker in the West
- Gameforge announces its cooperation with South Korean development studio Lion Games & will be publishing SoulWorker in NA & EU.