Rend Now in Early Access
Frostkeep Studios has announced the start of Steam Early Access for Rend, its fantasy, team-based survival game. Players can purchase their copy on Steam for $29.99 USD. The early access period is meant to collect and implement player feedback and feature testing before its official launch.
Mat Milizia, co-founder and creative director, Frostkeep Studios, said via press release:
We’re making Rend for the players, not for us. We’re excited to see how the community will continue to make an impact on the game’s development during the Early Access period.
Rend builds on Norse mythology themes to offer a three-faction survival game with both official rulesets and servers as well as the support of privately hosted servers with customizable game options and rulesets. Featuring win/loss conditions and faction-focused survival, Rend offers a unique survival experience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magerealm Introduces Colosseum
- With its latest content update to Magerealm, GTArcade is excited to introduce the Colosseum, a new feature that brings two unique PVP modes.
- League of Legends Reveals Champion Azir
- League of Legends has revealed its newest champion today: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands.
- Pocket MapleStory Introduces the Blaze Wizard
- Pocket MapleStory players will discover a new update today, featuring the iconic MapleStory character, Blaze Wizard.