Rend Now in Early Access
Frostkeep Studios has announced the start of Steam Early Access for Rend, its fantasy, team-based survival game. Players can purchase their copy on Steam for $29.99 USD. The early access period is meant to collect and implement player feedback and feature testing before its official launch.
Mat Milizia, co-founder and creative director, Frostkeep Studios, said via press release:
We’re making Rend for the players, not for us. We’re excited to see how the community will continue to make an impact on the game’s development during the Early Access period.
Rend builds on Norse mythology themes to offer a three-faction survival game with both official rulesets and servers as well as the support of privately hosted servers with customizable game options and rulesets. Featuring win/loss conditions and faction-focused survival, Rend offers a unique survival experience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 Introduces Resource Deposits
- InnoGames has introduced the new resource deposits feature into the popular MMORTS Tribal Wars 2.
- "Uncanny" Event Arrives in Silkroad Online
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced its exciting new event, the “Uncanny Part 1,” for its long-running wo...
- Forge of Empires Reaches 100 Million Euros Lifetime Revenue
- InnoGames' strategy game Forge of Empires has reached a lifetime revenue of 100 million Euros.