Rend Now in Early Access
Frostkeep Studios has announced the start of Steam Early Access for Rend, its fantasy, team-based survival game. Players can purchase their copy on Steam for $29.99 USD. The early access period is meant to collect and implement player feedback and feature testing before its official launch.
Mat Milizia, co-founder and creative director, Frostkeep Studios, said via press release:
We’re making Rend for the players, not for us. We’re excited to see how the community will continue to make an impact on the game’s development during the Early Access period.
Rend builds on Norse mythology themes to offer a three-faction survival game with both official rulesets and servers as well as the support of privately hosted servers with customizable game options and rulesets. Featuring win/loss conditions and faction-focused survival, Rend offers a unique survival experience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- HeroWarz Celebrates PC Launch with new Hero and Cash Shop Opening
- KOGGames now proudly presents the most bizarre ARPG with the tightest controls on the market in its full launch state!
- LYN: The Lightbringer's Season Two Update Launches
- LYN: The Lightbringer has a new season of content launching today, that will offer several fun new features.
- 2.5D Platform-Shooter MilitAnt Receives a New Action-Packed Trailer
- Xibalba Studios offers the first update in over a year for MilitANT, with a new E3 2014 trailer.