Early Access for Vainglory’s 5v5 Has Begun with Update 2.12
Vainglory, the hit mobile MOBA title has just hit update 2.12, which brings with it a new 5v5 mode. First previewed at the Vainglory World Championships in Singapore last December, over 100k simultaneous viewers got a peek at the upcoming mode. Community members who hold “Golden Tickets” for early access can beta test the 5v5 as well as the new adventure map “Sovereign’s Rise”. It features 3 million polygons, 200 fully animated actors, all running at 120 frames per second across compatible devices. Vainglory’s 5v5 will launch for all users in update 3.0 this February.
In addition to the opening of golden ticket access, Update 2.12 includes the following content:
Renewal of user interface for a cleaner look
New and simpler system to craft skins
New hero skins:
Golden Netherknight Lance (Limited Edition): only available to golden ticket holders
Free Camera feature to give users complete control over what they see on the Halcyon Fold and Sovereign’s Rise
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta? Open Beta? Early Access? What It All Means
- This quick guide is here to explain the meaning of these terms as they apply to online games like MMOs, MOBAs, and Battle Royales.
- Skyforge: First Closed Beta Testing Date Announced
- Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are pleased to announce that Skyforge, the upcoming sci-fi fantasy MMORPG, will be holding its...
- WildStar Dominion Adventure Preview - Riot in the Void
- Now it’s time to read up on how the Dominion handles business with their own starting adventure: “Riot in the Void.”