Early Access for Vainglory’s 5v5 Has Begun with Update 2.12
Vainglory, the hit mobile MOBA title has just hit update 2.12, which brings with it a new 5v5 mode. First previewed at the Vainglory World Championships in Singapore last December, over 100k simultaneous viewers got a peek at the upcoming mode. Community members who hold “Golden Tickets” for early access can beta test the 5v5 as well as the new adventure map “Sovereign’s Rise”. It features 3 million polygons, 200 fully animated actors, all running at 120 frames per second across compatible devices. Vainglory’s 5v5 will launch for all users in update 3.0 this February.
In addition to the opening of golden ticket access, Update 2.12 includes the following content:
Renewal of user interface for a cleaner look
New and simpler system to craft skins
New hero skins:
Golden Netherknight Lance (Limited Edition): only available to golden ticket holders
Free Camera feature to give users complete control over what they see on the Halcyon Fold and Sovereign’s Rise
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mini Fighter Online Open Beta on Dec 17
- The Mini Fighter Online Open Beta Test is set to start on Dec 17th 2009. Mini Fighter Online is a 2D fighting game and is the first MMO by Net...
- Free Realms celebrates third birthday
- Sony Online Entertainment is celebrating the third birthday of Free Realms this week.
- Knight Age Continues Sharing The Love
- Valentine's events will continue into March for Knight Age players.