Early Access for Vainglory’s 5v5 Has Begun with Update 2.12
Vainglory, the hit mobile MOBA title has just hit update 2.12, which brings with it a new 5v5 mode. First previewed at the Vainglory World Championships in Singapore last December, over 100k simultaneous viewers got a peek at the upcoming mode. Community members who hold “Golden Tickets” for early access can beta test the 5v5 as well as the new adventure map “Sovereign’s Rise”. It features 3 million polygons, 200 fully animated actors, all running at 120 frames per second across compatible devices. Vainglory’s 5v5 will launch for all users in update 3.0 this February.
In addition to the opening of golden ticket access, Update 2.12 includes the following content:
Renewal of user interface for a cleaner look
New and simpler system to craft skins
New hero skins:
Golden Netherknight Lance (Limited Edition): only available to golden ticket holders
Free Camera feature to give users complete control over what they see on the Halcyon Fold and Sovereign’s Rise
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes Welcomes You To Asgard
- Asgard - Game Update 2.0 is now live in Marvel Heroes! The biggest content update ever features a new playable character... the God of Mischie...
- Total Domination Looks to Future with Update Announcement
- As part of Plarium’s ongoing work with core players, we’ve been consistently updating the game with new content, new mechanics, in-game ch...
- Phantom of the Kill Makes US Debut at New York Comic Con
- gumi Inc. has just announced their New York Comic Con 2015 presence showcasing the hotly anticipated Japanese RPG Phantom of the Kill.