Early Access for Vainglory’s 5v5 Has Begun with Update 2.12
Vainglory, the hit mobile MOBA title has just hit update 2.12, which brings with it a new 5v5 mode. First previewed at the Vainglory World Championships in Singapore last December, over 100k simultaneous viewers got a peek at the upcoming mode. Community members who hold “Golden Tickets” for early access can beta test the 5v5 as well as the new adventure map “Sovereign’s Rise”. It features 3 million polygons, 200 fully animated actors, all running at 120 frames per second across compatible devices. Vainglory’s 5v5 will launch for all users in update 3.0 this February.
In addition to the opening of golden ticket access, Update 2.12 includes the following content:
Renewal of user interface for a cleaner look
New and simpler system to craft skins
New hero skins:
Golden Netherknight Lance (Limited Edition): only available to golden ticket holders
Free Camera feature to give users complete control over what they see on the Halcyon Fold and Sovereign’s Rise
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gameforge releases Animas Online, Mobile 3D Anime MMORPG
- Gameforge, a leading global online game publisher, announced today the upcoming release of ANIMAS ONLINE, a full-blown mobile 3D MMO with a un...
- Prominence Poker Releases New Diamonds Faction
- Discover the new Diamonds faction in Prominence Poker, available for free on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam.
- Skyforge and Armored Warfare Office Tour
- Eric Demilt kicked things off with a look at what has been and what will be in one of the most successful MMORPG launches of 2015, Skyforge.