Guns and Robots: Now approved on Steam’s Greenlight
Masthead Studios, today announced that their cartoon-style shooter has been greenlit by the Steam Community. The title is planned for initial release through Steam later this year. Guns and Robots was initially released as a standalone version followed by one-year development in open beta phase. By the huge success of the Greenlight campaign and the constant community growth the game will soon hit Steam.
As sign of appreciation the developers behind Guns and Robots organize a giveaway campaign and welcome all players to check it out on the official website of the game.
For more info, visit http://www.play-gar.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3D Battleship Game SailCraft live on Android/iOS
- UQSoft has officially launched their 1v1 battleship game, SailCraft on mobile devices! It's a new vision of the classic boardgame Battles...
- Forge of Empires: New Postmodern Era Available
- InnoGames just released a new era for its strategic online game Forge of Empires to the English-speaking game worlds: The Postmodern Era intro...
- WildStar: Interview w/ Chad Moore & Info on the Defile Update
- Only three months in and things are really about to heat up for Carbine Studios and their Sci-Fi/Fantasy MMORPG: Wildstar. Recently, I had the...