Guns and Robots: Now approved on Steam’s Greenlight
Masthead Studios, today announced that their cartoon-style shooter has been greenlit by the Steam Community. The title is planned for initial release through Steam later this year. Guns and Robots was initially released as a standalone version followed by one-year development in open beta phase. By the huge success of the Greenlight campaign and the constant community growth the game will soon hit Steam.
As sign of appreciation the developers behind Guns and Robots organize a giveaway campaign and welcome all players to check it out on the official website of the game.
For more info, visit http://www.play-gar.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Artix Entertainment Celebrates 10 Years With Hostile Takeover
- Artix Entertainment is celebrating its 10 year anniversary this week... or it would be, if not for EbilCorp.
- Munchkin.io is a Cute Real-Time Battle Game, Available Worldwide
- The next of the .io games has arrived today, with Munchkin.io. Originally small browser games, they have moved to the mobile sphere.
- Trove Surpasses 1 Million Monthly Active Users
- Since launching in July, Trove has been rapidly taking off with players.