Guns and Robots: Now approved on Steam’s Greenlight
Masthead Studios, today announced that their cartoon-style shooter has been greenlit by the Steam Community. The title is planned for initial release through Steam later this year. Guns and Robots was initially released as a standalone version followed by one-year development in open beta phase. By the huge success of the Greenlight campaign and the constant community growth the game will soon hit Steam.
As sign of appreciation the developers behind Guns and Robots organize a giveaway campaign and welcome all players to check it out on the official website of the game.
For more info, visit http://www.play-gar.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Update Reveals Siege Warfare
- Joymax has announced the second major update to Knight Age today, which introduces guild versus guild siege warfare.
- Frontier Developments launches Elite: Dangerous – Powerplay
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) will today release Elite: Dangerous – Powerplay free for all players.
- Heroes Tactics Boss Endurance Mode Now Available
- Heroes Tactics launches a new update that includes added hero characters, new levels and maps, and the exciting Boss Endurance Mode.