Guns and Robots: Now approved on Steam’s Greenlight
Masthead Studios, today announced that their cartoon-style shooter has been greenlit by the Steam Community. The title is planned for initial release through Steam later this year. Guns and Robots was initially released as a standalone version followed by one-year development in open beta phase. By the huge success of the Greenlight campaign and the constant community growth the game will soon hit Steam.
As sign of appreciation the developers behind Guns and Robots organize a giveaway campaign and welcome all players to check it out on the official website of the game.
For more info, visit http://www.play-gar.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Pre-Beta Preview
- It's not a ground-breaking game by any stretch of the imagination. However, it does the whole themepark thing very well.
- Shotgun News 11/12/13: Granado Espada EU and Tower of Ascension
- A shotgun blast of MMO news featuring Granado Espada Europe and Tower of Ascension.
- Project Blackout Introduces Humans vs. Dinosaurs Mode
- International developer Zepetto, today unleashed an all-new video highlighting first-person shooter, Project Blackout’s fierce Escape Mode w...