Guild Wars 2 Reveals Ventari: New Legend for Revenant
Today ArenaNet revealed Ventari, a new legend for the revenant profession debuting in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns. The new legend introduces a supportive playstyle that pushes the boundaries of healing abilities and introduces skills based around Ventari’s tablet.
One of those skills is the Ventari’s ability to use a staff to be used as a melee weapon, an exciting first for Guild Wars 2. As a whole, the Ventari legend is much more about damage prevention than direct offensive attacks, fitting the legend’s theme.
The tablet is a key component to the Ventari legend. Revenants will need to command the tablet, and communicate and interact with allies, to reap all of the benefits of the Ventari’s skills. ArenaNet is detailing the newVentari legend in a blog post from Game Designer Roy Cronacher. You can see the blog post here.
ArenaNet will showcase the first in-game look at the Ventari when Cronacher joins host Rubi Bayer on Points of Interest, airing this Friday, June 5, at 12 p.m. PDT on the official Guild Wars 2 Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Founders Pack Interview
- Earlier this week, NCSoft West took a huge step for Blade & Soul, revealing pricing, details, and an FAQ on their Founder Packs
- Zombies Ate My Pizza Launches Ride System In New Update
- R2Games' Zombies Ate My Pizza introduces a vehicle system, raises the level cap, adds new bosses, and more.
- GunFleet Review
- If you've played any of the World Of games or War Thunder, you'll be fairly familiar with the formula for the game.