Guild Wars 2 News – The Head of the Snake Living World Episode Revealed
ArenaNet announces that the next chapter in the Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 story, The Head of the Snake, will arrive on February 7.
In “The Head of the Snake,” players will be called to Queen Jennah’s side to assist her in uncovering the corruption in Divinity’s Reach and exposing the White Mantle’s treachery.
The update will also introduce “Bastion of the Penitent,” a new raid wing in the Bloodstone Fen featuring four new bosses to challenge them.
ArenaNet is preparing for this new update by holding a sale on the Heart of Thorns expansion, which will be 50% off until February 8. The latest Living World content requires ownership of the expansion, and is designed for level 80 characters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Content To Be Announced at 'Black Desert Festa'
- Black Desert announced last week that Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games will team up to hold a community event - Black Desert Festa.
- Star Trek Online: Age of Discovery Review
- I got into Star Trek Online terribly late, so there was a lot to learn and keep up with, but this is the best time to jump right in.
- Population Zero Details Its Tech and Science Trees
- The latest Population Zero blog goes over an important facet of the game, how the tech and science trees work.