Guild Wars 2 News – The Head of the Snake Living World Episode Revealed
ArenaNet announces that the next chapter in the Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 story, The Head of the Snake, will arrive on February 7.
In “The Head of the Snake,” players will be called to Queen Jennah’s side to assist her in uncovering the corruption in Divinity’s Reach and exposing the White Mantle’s treachery.
The update will also introduce “Bastion of the Penitent,” a new raid wing in the Bloodstone Fen featuring four new bosses to challenge them.
ArenaNet is preparing for this new update by holding a sale on the Heart of Thorns expansion, which will be 50% off until February 8. The latest Living World content requires ownership of the expansion, and is designed for level 80 characters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Beta Weekend Coming for Firefall
- New updates and massive contests are coming this weekend for a second round of public testing for Red 5 Studio's Firefall.
- The ELOA Initial Beta Test Starts Today
- Starting today, the initial beta test will give players the first opportunity to participate in the Western version of ELOA.
- Fortuna Officially Launches
- Perfect World Entertainment is pleased to announce the released of their newest game, Fortuna, starting today.