Webzen Begins Annual Summer Event
Webzen is proud to begin their annual summer event on their website, which starts today and runs until August 6th. All of the games under the Webzen banner, including MU Legend, MU Online, Rappelz, Flyff, and Continent of the Ninth Seal that are on their website will have events and rewards to acquire. Gold, items, additional exp, daily login rewards and much more await fans of the Webzen free-to-play games. The daily login event will give Webzen gamers surprises every day, and there will also be giveaways. Players who log in for 3, 7 and 10 days will also receive extra rewards. Further details are below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Joyhubs Assault the West with Two Tactical MMO Launches in April
- Joyhubs has made a splash this month launching two F2P browser based titles focused on empire building mechanics combined with action combat, ...
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns First Beta Weekend Event goes Live August 7
- The first publicly accessible beta will get a preview at gamescom then launch as the first official Beta Weekend Event.
- Albion Online Adds New Twist to Equipment Customization
- Sandbox Interactive has shed some light on the unique equipment and crafting customization system in their upcoming cross-platform Sandbox MMO...