Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Raid Wing and Slothasor
ArenaNet just activated the next raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns. As players venture deeper into the jungle, a strange, magical energy has created a true sleeping giant—Slothasor! Probably marking the first time it’s okay for a boss to sleep on the job, this lumbering, sleepy forest resident may not seem dreadful while snoozing, but players will soon experience first-hand what wrath awaits when they wake him up.
As players get through the first encounter, they’ll begin to uncover the strange, magical energy that has run amok deep in the Maguuma Jungle. New dangers bring new rewards! Hard-fought victories at Salvation Pass can grant players ascended weapons, new weapon skins, a mini Slothasor, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam Opens New Berlin Office
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced its ongoing global expansion with the a...
- Runes of Magic reveals details on new classes
- In a few weeks, Runes of Magic will launch Fires of Shadowforge; today, more details on two new classes have been revealed.
- MMO Predictions 2015 - Cutting Corners and Burning Early
- Because of this I expect to see 2015 bring the beginning rumblings of change, even though we will still see an endless supply of early access ...