Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Living World Season 3 Finale Live Today
Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns‘ third season of Living World finale will be live today. “One Path Ends” promises to be must-see and memorable. In addition to this, this episode also introduces Siren’s Landing, the sixth open map released this season. In addition to being able to craft two legendary weapons, Balthazar, the treacherous god of fire and war must be hunted down. And with Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns now permanently 29.99, it’s definitely worth investing time into.
To access new Living World episodes, players must own Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns; by simply logging in, they can bank episodes to play later. They don’t need to have completed the storyline in the expansion to enjoy Season 3. Season 3 content is intended for level-80 characters. Every purchase of Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns comes with a Level-80 Boost, which will boost one character to max level and equip them to enjoy all the content available in Guild Wars 2, including Season 3.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars puts Speed Championship in Knockout
- Tribal Wars has begun the Knockout Phase for its International Speed Championship 2012.
- Mega Update to Game Features for Guild Wars 2
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced its biggest discount ever for Guild Wars 2® and revealed details a...
- Black Aftermath Review - Be Your Own Kingpin
- Proxzor takes a look at the text-based, cash-prize kingpin MMO, Black Aftermath.