Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Living World Season 3 Finale Live Today
Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns‘ third season of Living World finale will be live today. “One Path Ends” promises to be must-see and memorable. In addition to this, this episode also introduces Siren’s Landing, the sixth open map released this season. In addition to being able to craft two legendary weapons, Balthazar, the treacherous god of fire and war must be hunted down. And with Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns now permanently 29.99, it’s definitely worth investing time into.
To access new Living World episodes, players must own Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns; by simply logging in, they can bank episodes to play later. They don’t need to have completed the storyline in the expansion to enjoy Season 3. Season 3 content is intended for level-80 characters. Every purchase of Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns comes with a Level-80 Boost, which will boost one character to max level and equip them to enjoy all the content available in Guild Wars 2, including Season 3.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rosh Online - The Return of Karos Content Update
- Jungwon Seo, the senior producer for Rosh Online talks about the implementation of new non-siege type battle modes, the Floating Island Extrem...
- Iruna Online: Full-scale mobile MMO gets a new raid
- “Iruna Online” is a free to play Full Scale 3D Online RPG played by more than 3.6 million users in Japan. “Iruna Online” features 3D g...
- Digimon Masters adds new Mercenary Digimon
- Today marks the arrival of new content in Digimon Masters Online, from a new trainer to new mercenary digimon.