Heroes Evolved Adds New Features
The latest series of updates to ever popular handheld MOBA Heroes Evolved has brought some highly anticipated killer features to a genre everyone said was all but dead on mobile. Improved server functionality, several new languages, and a player clan system are but some of the new features R2Games has dedicated themselves to bringing out to fans across the globe.
To make the experience more welcoming to newcomers, the latest version of Heroes Evolved features a completely revamped tutorial, offering a more complete introduction and how-to-play than before.
Here’s a little sneak preview and some of the new features of Heroes Evolved:
- Clan System – Join your friends under a single banner and take on the challenge as a true team!
- Spectator Mode – Watch pros and friends alike as they play in real-time!
- Record & Replay – Record your killing streaks and replay them anytime you want
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight Retribution Debuts On Steam
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the full launch of Blacklight Retribution on Steam.
- Dragon's Prophet Open Beta Music Video
- To get players pumped for E3 next week, Sony Online Entertainment today released an all-new Dragon's Prophet #SUPERMETAL music video, &qu...
- War Thunder Unleashes Steel Generals
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that Update 1.45 (code named Steel Generals) for the award-winning MMO WWII online game War Thunder is no...