Heroes Evolved Adds New Features
The latest series of updates to ever popular handheld MOBA Heroes Evolved has brought some highly anticipated killer features to a genre everyone said was all but dead on mobile. Improved server functionality, several new languages, and a player clan system are but some of the new features R2Games has dedicated themselves to bringing out to fans across the globe.
To make the experience more welcoming to newcomers, the latest version of Heroes Evolved features a completely revamped tutorial, offering a more complete introduction and how-to-play than before.
Here’s a little sneak preview and some of the new features of Heroes Evolved:
- Clan System – Join your friends under a single banner and take on the challenge as a true team!
- Spectator Mode – Watch pros and friends alike as they play in real-time!
- Record & Replay – Record your killing streaks and replay them anytime you want
Articles You May Enjoy
- Devilian Alpha Impressions
- Devilian’s a dungeon-crawling MMO that definitely feels like Diablo. It’s free-to-play, and a pretty intense action RPG to boot.
- Castle Clash Gets a Big Update with More Levels and New Character
- IGG, creator of internationally acclaimed mobile strategy games, is pleased to announce a massive update for one of its most beloved titles.