Grand Fantasia’s Latest Update Arrives in the West
Grand Fantasia has a new update in the west courtesy of gamigo, with some never-before-seen content. Players can journey with their sprite companions to collect awesome pvp-focused equipment. This update also adds the “Awakening System”, which will let players improve their gear even further. If someone should collect a complete set, their gear will have a unique Red Glow to it. “Alternate Dimension” is a new parallel world that players can explore, which features three maps. There are plenty of valuable rewards in these dangerous areas. The boss known as Carso will also appear again, causing great havoc and destruction. The game also received a host of improvements and changes to make the experience better overall.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Mighty Heroes iOS Mobile Review
- More often than not, we’ve encountered games that entice us purely out of hype. More often so is that it’s because it’s based on fandom ...
- Factorio Early Access Impressions
- Factorio is an indie simulation strategy game of epic proportions.
- Splitgate: Arena Warfare Announced Free-to-Play Launch Date
- 1047 Games revealed this week that Splitgate: Arena Warfare is scheduled to enter Free-to-Play status this month.