Grand Fantasia’s Latest Update Arrives in the West
Grand Fantasia has a new update in the west courtesy of gamigo, with some never-before-seen content. Players can journey with their sprite companions to collect awesome pvp-focused equipment. This update also adds the “Awakening System”, which will let players improve their gear even further. If someone should collect a complete set, their gear will have a unique Red Glow to it. “Alternate Dimension” is a new parallel world that players can explore, which features three maps. There are plenty of valuable rewards in these dangerous areas. The boss known as Carso will also appear again, causing great havoc and destruction. The game also received a host of improvements and changes to make the experience better overall.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Coming to PS and PC
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC on July 2.
- Revolve8 Launch Dates Announced
- SEGA has announced the launch dates for its upcoming real-time strategy for iOS/Android, Revolve8.
- Elsword launches Add’s Job Class 'Mastermind'
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the ability for players to advance Add, t...