Grand Fantasia’s Latest Update Arrives in the West
Grand Fantasia has a new update in the west courtesy of gamigo, with some never-before-seen content. Players can journey with their sprite companions to collect awesome pvp-focused equipment. This update also adds the “Awakening System”, which will let players improve their gear even further. If someone should collect a complete set, their gear will have a unique Red Glow to it. “Alternate Dimension” is a new parallel world that players can explore, which features three maps. There are plenty of valuable rewards in these dangerous areas. The boss known as Carso will also appear again, causing great havoc and destruction. The game also received a host of improvements and changes to make the experience better overall.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Celebrates One Month Since Launch & Adds Supporter Packs
- Grinding Gear Games today announced that their popular action RPG, Path of Exile, has exceeded initial expectations just one month after the g...
- Blast Zone Mobile Review
- Blast Zone! Is an action packed bombing game from Kabam.
- Elder Scrolls Online - Elsweyr Preview
- Elder Scrolls Online’s latest Chapter, Elsweyr is well on the way, and over the weekend, I spent a little time in the PTR for Elsweyr.