Grand Fantasia’s Latest Update Arrives in the West
Grand Fantasia has a new update in the west courtesy of gamigo, with some never-before-seen content. Players can journey with their sprite companions to collect awesome pvp-focused equipment. This update also adds the “Awakening System”, which will let players improve their gear even further. If someone should collect a complete set, their gear will have a unique Red Glow to it. “Alternate Dimension” is a new parallel world that players can explore, which features three maps. There are plenty of valuable rewards in these dangerous areas. The boss known as Carso will also appear again, causing great havoc and destruction. The game also received a host of improvements and changes to make the experience better overall.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Doom Warrior: Now in Open Beta
- Creaky Corpse are proud to announce the Doom Warrior has now entered Open Beta. This means that anyone can now play without needing one of tho...
- DiscStorm Game Review
- DiscStorm tries to lever that iconic circular bit of plastic to make a frantic top-down shooter.
- Shifting Tides Expansion Announced For Battle Of The Immortals
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced it will launch its next expansion for Battle of the Immortals, titled Shifting Tides, on September 1...