Grand Fantasia accepting closed beta applications
Aeria Games is about ready to launch another MMO into closed beta: Grand Fantasia. Beta applications are still being accepted for those interested.
Grand Fantasia is an MMORPG, with eight total classes, customizable sprite companions that can gather and craft, player mounts, an auction house, guild systems, and PvP as well as PvE combat.
The Original Press Release:
Aeria Games Announces Grand Fantasia Closed Beta
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – November 5, 2009 – Aeria Games announced today the start of closed beta registration for its eagerly anticipated, upcoming title Grand Fantasia. The beta announcement coincides with the launch of the official website for the game.
Grand Fantasia is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) that has enjoyed great success in other territories. It is currently being prepped for the English language release later this year by US-based publisher Aeria Games.
Set in an expansive and carefully crafted fantasy world, Grand Fantasia offers players a variety of engaging features, including: branching class trees, innovative pet customization and crafting systems, incredible mounts, and auction houses. Players looking for more of an action-oriented experience can also participate in player-versus-player (PvP) combat, team-based battlefields, and challenging dungeons.
“Closed Beta is a crucial step in bringing Grand Fantasia to players, “ said Brian DeSanti, Associate Producer on Grand Fantasia. “We are excited to launch an MMORPG that seamlessly blends an anime aesthetic with Western-style gameplay.”
For more information about the game and to sign up for the upcoming closed beta, players are invited to visit the Grand Fantasia website at http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com/node/32.
Select community members who take part in the early test period will be eligible to receive special in-game items and rewards.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: Orders of Aelion Developer Diary
- My.com has released a developer diary video providing a look into the immortal dwellers of Aelion and their own personal orders in Obsidian En...
- The Alchemist Code Release Date Revealed
- Great news for fans waiting on gumi's The Alchemist Code: It's coming this month! The Strategy RPG drops in a few weeks on mobile de...
- My Ten Cents on SMITE
- Tencent Holdings Limited, Asia’s top internet company and the fourth largest gaming company in the world, and Hi-Rez Studios, developer of f...