Kakao Games Launches Strategic RPG Lord of Dice on iOS and Android
Kakao Games have announced today that Lord of Dice by NGEL Games, is now available in North America/Oceania. It’s available on both iOS and Google Play, and is a Japanese-inspired tactical RPG with hero collection, dice mechanics, and was originally launched in Korea, Taiwan, the Phillippines and Japan in 2017. In this game, players select a Master to navigate through the tactical grid using heroes, known as Dicers, to defeat enemies in a turn-based battle system. Strategy is at the core of the game, and a beautiful fantasy world comes to life, and there is much to see and many Dicers to collect.
- Collect more than 200 Dicers, each with a distinct playstyle, and build the ultimate team
- Upgrade and evolve heroes to enhance abilities and unleash devastating attacks
- Engage enemies in tactical turn-based battles featuring unique dice mechanics
- Battle across seven game modes including a single-player story, daily dungeons, online PvP battles, raids, daily challenges, the Infinite Tower, and more!
- High-quality anime-inspired art and story immerse the player in a fantasy world
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames Hosts Month of Classic Servers
- InnoGames celebrates its 10th anniversary by hosting a series of classic servers for its legendary online games: Tribal Wars, Grepolis and The
- Guild Wars 2 to Crown First Global PvP Champs this December
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced the roadmap to the 2014 Guild Wars 2 World Tournament Series Champi...
- Warframe News - New Concurrent Players Record Set
- Warframe hit a new record on Steam with 69,526 peak concurrent players over the weekend.