Kakao Games Launches Strategic RPG Lord of Dice on iOS and Android
Kakao Games have announced today that Lord of Dice by NGEL Games, is now available in North America/Oceania. It’s available on both iOS and Google Play, and is a Japanese-inspired tactical RPG with hero collection, dice mechanics, and was originally launched in Korea, Taiwan, the Phillippines and Japan in 2017. In this game, players select a Master to navigate through the tactical grid using heroes, known as Dicers, to defeat enemies in a turn-based battle system. Strategy is at the core of the game, and a beautiful fantasy world comes to life, and there is much to see and many Dicers to collect.
- Collect more than 200 Dicers, each with a distinct playstyle, and build the ultimate team
- Upgrade and evolve heroes to enhance abilities and unleash devastating attacks
- Engage enemies in tactical turn-based battles featuring unique dice mechanics
- Battle across seven game modes including a single-player story, daily dungeons, online PvP battles, raids, daily challenges, the Infinite Tower, and more!
- High-quality anime-inspired art and story immerse the player in a fantasy world
Articles You May Enjoy
- StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Prologue Available Today
- Legacy of the Void™, the standalone conclusion to the StarCraft II trilogy, will arrive by winter.
- Twin Saga Beta Ready for August
- Twin Saga is set to make its debut this August, when the game’s first beta period begins!