Epic Games to close Paragon in April
It is with a heavy heart that Epic Games closes down Paragon this year, as of April 26th, 2018. Despite their hard work, they feel they did not deliver on the promises made for the game, and it will be shut down. They do not feel there’s a clear path for Paragon to grow into a MOBA with enough player retention to be sustainable. They did say that they will offer a full refund to every Paragon player for every purchase on any platform.
o request your refund, follow these steps:
- If you’re not playing on PC, link your Epic account (create one if necessary).
- If you play on PC, or have already linked your Epic account, you can request your refund here.
They sincerely appreciate the dedication their fanbase showed and will continue to be working on other projects in the future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XI's ReFriender System To Reunite Old Friends
- A new tool is available for Final Fantasy XI players to reconnect with their lost and old friends, with the ReFriender System.
- Mobile Strategy Game Dawn of Steel Blasts its Way to iOS this Summer
- Flaregames announced that Dawn of Steel, a deeply tactical strategy game for iOS devices, launches in late August 2015 in Western markets.