Epic Games to close Paragon in April
It is with a heavy heart that Epic Games closes down Paragon this year, as of April 26th, 2018. Despite their hard work, they feel they did not deliver on the promises made for the game, and it will be shut down. They do not feel there’s a clear path for Paragon to grow into a MOBA with enough player retention to be sustainable. They did say that they will offer a full refund to every Paragon player for every purchase on any platform.
o request your refund, follow these steps:
- If you’re not playing on PC, link your Epic account (create one if necessary).
- If you play on PC, or have already linked your Epic account, you can request your refund here.
They sincerely appreciate the dedication their fanbase showed and will continue to be working on other projects in the future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ApocaRUFF's MMO Predictions 2016 - Buy to Play is Still King
- I'm going to start my predictions for 2016 by bringing up one of my old flames: Age of Wushu.
- 3on3 FreeStyle Celebrates One Year on the Xbox One
- Joycity is proud to announce that 3on3 FreeStyle has hit its first year on the Xbox One console.
- Discover a Menagerie of Guardian Spirits in Aura Kingdom
- No adventurer should be without a loyal friend; Eidolons will be a cornerstone of gameplay in Aura Kingdom from Aeria Games.