Epic Games to close Paragon in April
It is with a heavy heart that Epic Games closes down Paragon this year, as of April 26th, 2018. Despite their hard work, they feel they did not deliver on the promises made for the game, and it will be shut down. They do not feel there’s a clear path for Paragon to grow into a MOBA with enough player retention to be sustainable. They did say that they will offer a full refund to every Paragon player for every purchase on any platform.
o request your refund, follow these steps:
- If you’re not playing on PC, link your Epic account (create one if necessary).
- If you play on PC, or have already linked your Epic account, you can request your refund here.
They sincerely appreciate the dedication their fanbase showed and will continue to be working on other projects in the future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin: Now comes with "Cow Simulator 2014" free
- Larian Studios announced today that the editor for Divinity: Original Sin, will be available as part of the Early Access beta on June 26th. No...
- Crossout Beta Impressions
- This game can quickly be described as: MadMax + Motorstorm + Robocraft.