GodsWar Online to merge servers
In an announcement today, IGG let players of GodsWar Online know that two servers would be merging due to the launch of the Faction Modification system.
The two servers to merge will be Apollo/Aphrodite and Cupid/Venus. The merge will take place on Tuesday January 12th during 1-4 am ET (10-1 am PT). After the merge, both servers will still appear on the login list, but will direct players to the same server.
IGG has also noted that players will be able to change their names if necessary for free, and that if two characters were on the same account but previously held on these two separate servers, those characters will now share a gold pool.
The final thing to note about the merge is that characters under level 30 will be deleted in the merge, if they have not been played in 3 months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online: Free Founder Pack Availble For Referring Members
- With just 5 days to go until the Albion Online Winter Alpha, the developers are getting the test off to an exciting start with a promotion whi...
- X-Tactics: New RPG from former SE, Capcom and SEGA vets
- AMKIN Inc., formed by veterans of Square-Enix, Capcom and SEGA, announced today they have begun a crowdfunding campaign on the Indiegogo platf...
- Zombies Monsters Robots Heads “Back to the Void”
- Today’s brand new update brings fans back into the trackless void of enemy space, first introduced in last year’s “Into the Void” upda...