Tactical Monsters Reveals Gobi, The Old School High-Tech Gamer
Camex Games announced today that Tactical Monsters has been updated with a new Monster, as well as an Esports Event. In order to celebrate “video game day”, a new Monsters has appeared, the goblin Gobi, The Old-School High-Tech Gamer. Goblins are on the cutting edge of technology when it works. So this one created a VR headgear and a lucky coin. Gobi’s attack shoots a laser that can hit multiple enemies, as well as stun them, and his ultimate drops Numeric blocks on his enemies, dealing a great deal of damage. Thanks to the Lucky Coin, it’s not always game over for Gobi, and if it falls on the right side, he’ll come back to life. In this Esports event, players can enter and try to win this new monster for free in addition!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Blade Releases Huge Update
- Final Balde has a new update today, which adds several new systems to the game, such as the Evolution and Orb systems.
- Echo of Souls: Launching in Spring 2015
- Adventurers rejoice, your epic journey is about to begin! The definitive massively multiplayer online (MMO) experience is finally coming. Aeri...
- Ascent: Infinite Realm announces its new name: Elyon
- Kakao Games and Krafton have announced the new name of Ascent: Infinite Realm.