Tactical Monsters Reveals Gobi, The Old School High-Tech Gamer
Camex Games announced today that Tactical Monsters has been updated with a new Monster, as well as an Esports Event. In order to celebrate “video game day”, a new Monsters has appeared, the goblin Gobi, The Old-School High-Tech Gamer. Goblins are on the cutting edge of technology when it works. So this one created a VR headgear and a lucky coin. Gobi’s attack shoots a laser that can hit multiple enemies, as well as stun them, and his ultimate drops Numeric blocks on his enemies, dealing a great deal of damage. Thanks to the Lucky Coin, it’s not always game over for Gobi, and if it falls on the right side, he’ll come back to life. In this Esports event, players can enter and try to win this new monster for free in addition!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Submitted on Steam Greenlight
- Tree of Savior (English) has been submitted to Steam Greenlight.
- Guild Wars 2: Echoes of Past update now available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Echoes of the Past” for Guild Wars 2’s Living ...
- Kritika Online Announces Windhome Update With Level Cap Increase
- En Masse Entertainment is proud to announce that today they will give their fans a first look at the expansion for Kritika Online: Windhome.