Tactical Monsters Reveals Gobi, The Old School High-Tech Gamer
Camex Games announced today that Tactical Monsters has been updated with a new Monster, as well as an Esports Event. In order to celebrate “video game day”, a new Monsters has appeared, the goblin Gobi, The Old-School High-Tech Gamer. Goblins are on the cutting edge of technology when it works. So this one created a VR headgear and a lucky coin. Gobi’s attack shoots a laser that can hit multiple enemies, as well as stun them, and his ultimate drops Numeric blocks on his enemies, dealing a great deal of damage. Thanks to the Lucky Coin, it’s not always game over for Gobi, and if it falls on the right side, he’ll come back to life. In this Esports event, players can enter and try to win this new monster for free in addition!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Blasts Into Open Beta With Biggest Update Yet
- Open beta begins with a massive update for Warframe.
- Celebrate Joymax Day with Silkroad Online and Knight Age Updates
- Joymax is celebrating Joymax Day across all their games, and launching two new updates for Silkroad Online and Knight Age.
- Astellia Online Developer Diary: Introducing the Archer
- Some fighters like to shake it up in the middle of the pack, shield and sword in hand, striking at the very heart of their enemies.