Galactic Civilizations III Diplomacy Update Brings Influx of Players
Last week saw the release of a diplomacy patch in Galactic Civilizations III, and this Monday, the development team is reporting that four times the amount of players (since Beta 2 went live on Steam) started playing the game this weekend.
For those who’d like to see Diplomacy in action, a new video has been released that showcases how the feature has changed, as well as get a look at the newly playable Krynn race, who are as religiousy as ever, but far more organized in their approach to crushing your galactic soul.
The full patchlog can be found here: http://forums.galciv3.com/458426.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory 2013 Updated Review!
- You heard of MapleStory, right? If you’ve followed MMOs at least beyond the surface level, you’ll know that it is a 2D, sprite based MMO.
- Moonrise: New mobile RPG by Kabam
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced it is working with Undead Labs to devel...
- Crowdfunded Reboot to Colonial Conquest Invades Steam
- After three decades, a new era of Colonial Conquest is now available on Steam for Windows PC.