Galactic Civilizations III Diplomacy Update Brings Influx of Players
Last week saw the release of a diplomacy patch in Galactic Civilizations III, and this Monday, the development team is reporting that four times the amount of players (since Beta 2 went live on Steam) started playing the game this weekend.
For those who’d like to see Diplomacy in action, a new video has been released that showcases how the feature has changed, as well as get a look at the newly playable Krynn race, who are as religiousy as ever, but far more organized in their approach to crushing your galactic soul.
The full patchlog can be found here: http://forums.galciv3.com/458426.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix Announces Heavenstrike Rivals
- A tactical RPG, Heavenstrike Rivals features a battle system designed especially for mobile devices that's easy to learn but with deep st...
- Dauntless Announces 'The Coming Storm' Content Expansion
- Phoenix Labs is proud to share that they have reached their two million player milestone since launching into Open Beta this past May.
- Victory Command Beta First Impressions
- I was fortunate enough to acquire a code during the third weekend beta, which may or may not have involved me overthrowing my boss.