Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Now Live
Goblins vs Gnomes™, the explosive first expansion to Blizzard Entertainment’s fast-paced online strategy card game Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft™, is available around the world beginning today! Introducing more than 120 new cards—including an all-new type of minion, Mechs—Goblins vs Gnomes opens up countless new strategic possibilities for Hearthstone players of every skill level.
In celebration of the expansion’s release, Blizzard is offering anyone who logs in to Hearthstone between the launch and December 19 three free Goblins vs Gnomes card packs—a triple-powered jolt of mayhem to help players jump-start their collections.
“Goblins vs Gnomes throws a big wrench into the Hearthstone works,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “Players are already having a blast coming up with inventive new strategies and deck ideas—we’re looking forward to seeing what happens now that they can put those plans into action.”
Goblins vs Gnomes throws players in the middle of the epic rivalry between Azeroth’s audacious goblin engineers and their equally “adventurous” gnomish counterparts—and these pint-sized tinkerers are ready to stir up trouble. Their incredible inventions and mechanical monstrosities are marvelous to behold . . . but when Hearthstone players deploy them in a duel, the results can be quite unpredictable.
Goblins vs Gnomes card packs are available in-game now for gold or real-world currency, priced the same as Expert card packs from the original Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft set. Players can also win Goblins vs Gnomes cards as rewards in the Arena or craft them using Arcane Dust earned from disenchanting cards in their collection.
Goblins vs Gnomes is available now in the Americas region for Windows, Mac, and iPad®, and will be available December 9 in the Europe and Asia regions. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft and Goblins vs Gnomes are coming soon to Android tablet devices. For more information, visit www.playhearthstone.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aika Online Closed Beta begins December 18
- Aika Online - the upcoming free to play MMORPG by Gpotato will begin its open beta phase on December 18th. Learn more about Aika Online.
- Nosgoth Shutting Down May 31
- A post on the main blog for Nosgoth has confirmed that the Legacy of Kain MOBA will be ceasing development, shutting down its servers in May.
- Banner Saga: Now Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Stoic, an independent game development company and Versus Evil, an indie game publisher, today announced that the epic Viking RPG strategy gam...