Camelot Unchained: Recent Pre-Alpha Test Runs Successfully
Recently, City State Entertainment imitated a pre-alpha test for there upcoming MMORPG: Camelot Unchained, and today, they revealed the results of that pre-alpha test stating that the testing went very well. Many elements and systems that were tested include server stability, server-induced lag, server-side physics, client side performance and more.
More pre-alpha tests will be conducted in the near future, which will include high stress test caps and more.
For more info, visit http://camelotunchained.com/v2/afternoon-update-monday-october-20th-2014/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online - Alpha Test Announced for Late March
- Snail Games USA today announced an Alpha will take place in late March, though with no firm date yet.
- Blade & Soul Midnight Skypetal Plains Update Announced
- NCSoft has announced that the Blade & Soul Midnight Skypetal Plains update will launch on November 16, 2016.
- WildStar: October State of the Game
- After a buzzing community this week, with another key member of development leaving the team and Christmas being canceled, WildStar's tea...