Camelot Unchained: Recent Pre-Alpha Test Runs Successfully
Recently, City State Entertainment imitated a pre-alpha test for there upcoming MMORPG: Camelot Unchained, and today, they revealed the results of that pre-alpha test stating that the testing went very well. Many elements and systems that were tested include server stability, server-induced lag, server-side physics, client side performance and more.
More pre-alpha tests will be conducted in the near future, which will include high stress test caps and more.
For more info, visit http://camelotunchained.com/v2/afternoon-update-monday-october-20th-2014/
Articles You May Enjoy
- WEBZEN Launches Summer Events on Webzen.com
- has launched a summer event titled "GAMES OF WEBZEN" on its global game portal, Webzen.com.
- Tree of Savior Begins Search for Korean CBT Players, Confirms F2P
- Confirmed free to play, and Korean CBT applications open.
- First Content Update for Hyper Universe Early Access Revealed
- We have the information for the first major update to Hyper Universe Early Access! We have a new map (Dragon Refuge) and a new Hyper (Arslan).