Camelot Unchained: Recent Pre-Alpha Test Runs Successfully
Recently, City State Entertainment imitated a pre-alpha test for there upcoming MMORPG: Camelot Unchained, and today, they revealed the results of that pre-alpha test stating that the testing went very well. Many elements and systems that were tested include server stability, server-induced lag, server-side physics, client side performance and more.
More pre-alpha tests will be conducted in the near future, which will include high stress test caps and more.
For more info, visit http://camelotunchained.com/v2/afternoon-update-monday-october-20th-2014/
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Player Power Sees Easter Replaced With Cabbage Facepunch
- RuneScape players vote for a cabbage-themed, gorilla-filled Easter event.
- Warlords Awakening Releases Christmas Surprises
- Beginning on December 19th, Warlords Awakening fans can begin the Christmas event, that has several new missions as the main attraction.
- Guild Wars 2: New Details on HoTs Expansion (Borderlands Map)
- ArenaNet has revealed new details about the Desert Borderlands map heading to the popular competitive game mode World vs World with Guild Wars...