Camelot Unchained: Recent Pre-Alpha Test Runs Successfully
Recently, City State Entertainment imitated a pre-alpha test for there upcoming MMORPG: Camelot Unchained, and today, they revealed the results of that pre-alpha test stating that the testing went very well. Many elements and systems that were tested include server stability, server-induced lag, server-side physics, client side performance and more.
More pre-alpha tests will be conducted in the near future, which will include high stress test caps and more.
For more info, visit http://camelotunchained.com/v2/afternoon-update-monday-october-20th-2014/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Versus Evil Launches Indie Publishing Company
- The publisher of The Banner Saga, Versus Evil, announces the start of its expanding video game publishing business.
- Dragon Front: World’s First Virtual Reality Collectible Card Game Revealed
- Today High Voltage Software revealed Dragon Front, a turn-based collectible card game (CCG) made specifically for virtual reality (VR).
- GalaCollider: 4x Strategy Card Game Preview
- Ragachak takes a look at GalaCollider with the game's development team in a short demo and Q&A session.