Frontier Launches Elite Dangerous: Arena for Xbox One
Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched Elite Dangerous: Arena for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.
Elite Dangerous: Arena thrusts Xbox One players into first-person space dogfights against the galaxy’s greatest pilots in the ultimate 34th century gladiatorial contest, featuring:
- Four agile, combat-honed space ships. Choose from the fast and aggressive Federal and Imperial Fighters, the damage-dealing Eagle or the heavyweight Sidewinder.
- Multiple tactical options with custom loadouts unlocked by ranking up.
- Four Arenas: Elevate’s towering view, Cluster Compound’s mining facility, Asteria Point’s cavernous space station and Ice Field’s frozen asteroid belt.
- Eight-player Free for All, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag game modes.
- Realistic, agile starship handling powered by Elite Dangerous’ advanced simulation technology.
All existing Elite Dangerous players on Xbox One own Arena now as part of the core game, and can look forward to further competition as new pilots enter the fray via Elite Dangerous: Arena.
Elite Dangerous: Arena for Xbox One launches today for £4.79 ($7.49, €6.49, 379 RUB).
Elite Dangerous for Xbox One, featuring combat, trade, and exploration across the full massively multiplayer Milky Way galaxy is available now for £29.99 ($37.49, €37.49, 1,549 RUB).
And starting today: choose from hundreds of paint jobs for your ship and decorate your ship’s dashboard with Bobblehead companions, available now in Elite Dangerous and Elite Dangerous: Arena for Xbox One.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eternal CCG - PAX South 2016
- One of the games that caught my eye early on the PAX South floor was Eternal, a new card game from Dire Wolf that was making its public debut.
- Realm Royale Tournaments Begin This Week With $100k In Weekly Prizing
- Hi-Rez Studios is proud to announce a series of Realm Royale invitational tournaments will start this week.
- Pockie Defense Review
- Your primary mission is to protect the Fairy Tale world from the invading monsters that suddenly cropped out of nowhere. Using the various Fai...