Tribes: Ascend now accepting beta applications
Tribes: Ascend is preparing to launch its first phase of closed beta. The game is now accepting beta applications at TribesAscend.com. While the exact date for closed beta has not been set, Hi-Rez Studios indicates it will begin in the “next few weeks.”
The beta will initially offer four multi-player maps, two game modes, three vehicles, and twelve playable classes, as well as support up to 32 players in online multi-player matches. Tribes: Ascend is set to release in the first quarter of 2012.
Hi-Rez Studios also publishes Global Agenda.
Tribes: Ascend Gameplay Screenshot
Tribes: Ascend Prepares for Beta, Accepts Applications
Highly-anticipated free-to-play shooter to begin Closed Beta within the next few weeks
ATLANTA – September 14, 2011 — Hi-Rez Studios, developer of AAA free-to-play online games, today announced that the first phase of Tribes: Ascend closed beta will begin within the next few weeks. Players can apply for this initial phase at www.tribesascend.com as Hi-Rez Studios will be granting access to thousands of hand-selected players worldwide.
Tribes: Ascend, the fast-paced jetpack-enabled multiplayer shooter, was recently playable at PAX Prime where it won “Best Multiplayer” from FPSGuru and was listed as “Favorite Game of the Show” by PC Gamer.
During this initial beta phase, Tribes: Ascend players will experience 4 multiplayer maps, 2 game-modes and 3 vehicles as they progress thru 12 playable classes in fast-paced, high-flying online multiplayer matches of up to 32 people.
Hi-Rez Studios will continue to increase the number of beta participants through the end of this year in preparation for a general game release in Q1 of 2012.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Green Arrow Pierces Into the Heart of DC Universe Online
- Straight from Star City and into DC Universe Online’s Legends PvP comes one of DC's most legendary heroes, the Green Arrow.
- Heavy Metal Machines' Esports Championship Arrives on the South American Servers
- Hoplon announced that beginning tomorrow (May 25th, 2019), the Heavy Metal Machines eSports tournament takes off.
- Otherland Halloween Events Kick Off
- Otherland's Halloween event starts tomorrow and adds new quests, costumes and pumpkins.