Freestyle2 EU: New March Update and League Competition
German-based MMOG publisher, EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce today that the March Update is now live for street basketball MMOG Freestyle2 Europe.
- French language version
- League competition Event
- Card Combination System
- Regular Items like Costumes, Packages and other gears
European Freestyle 2 has launched the French language version and many of French Freestyler will have more convenient UI and easier game play. EuroGameZ updated the March content like Items, costumes and Events and are preparing the Card Combination System, as gamers have been requesting for handling better ability card management. This Card combination system will give gamer a reasonable way of management and people will get the chance to have better performance cards by consuming other low ability cards.
The league Competition has been started and this will be improved toward e-sport in Europe step by step. People can visit http://goo.gl/forms/nWHg1xCeUU and apply to join the competition.
The Events are now running with daily login incentive, multiple matches and free daily item for Card Combinations. These Events will give players a positive experience.
There will be two large updates in March one on the fourth week of March this update will include a New Special Character and balance update.
Freestylers can visit and get more information at http://www.eurogamez.eu
Articles You May Enjoy
- BombTag Review
- BombTag is a good Bomberman type of game, though the game requires a bit more work but it’s a diamond in the rough.
- League of Legends Poppy Rework Review
- Honestly, I freakin’ miss her old Ultimate. Though there’s a lot to be said for knocking the enemy jungler/tank into left field.
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Witch Hunter Hero Revealed
- Independent developer Fatshark released today new details on the first of five heroes to be playable in Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide.