PWI Eclipse: New Skills For Duskblade and Stormbringer Classes
Following the launch of PWI Eclipse in December, we will be releasing an update that brings additional skills to both the Nightshade race and the recently launched classes – Duskblade and Stormbringer. These demon or sage skills allow players to decide whether they want to take a good or evil path in order to bolster damage dealing abilities or buffing themselves and teammates for greater survivability.
Additional details on the new skills can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/
This update will build on the existing content available through the expansion including a new starting zone, instances, equipment and optimizations that have revitalized the MMORPG six years into the game’s life.
In celebration of the content update, PWI players can participate in the six and half year anniversary event currently available in the game. This event brings a new quest where players have multiple opportunities to win special items. More information on this event can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/
More information for PWI: Eclipse can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Evolve #BigAlpha Kicks Off This Weekend
- Evolve is kicking off its "Big Alpha" test weekend today and running through the Halloweekend.
- Villagers and Heroes iOS Release Date Announced
- Good news for Villagers and Heroes fans on the iOS mobile devices. The wait is almost over!
- Dead Frontier 2 Review
- Dead Frontier 2 wasn’t quite what I expected, but it was an enjoyable experience overall, all the same, especially for a free-to-play title.