Flyff Legacy Takes Flight on iOS and Android in North America
Today, Gala Lab Corp announced a free-to-play mobile version of the popular PC title, Flyff Online. “Fly for Fun” (Flyff) was the worlds first flying RPG and now it’s coming to mobile in an all-new way. Flyff Legacy combines the anime style and social aspects of the original, with updated graphics and gameplay that is fit for a mobile experience that will appeal to both new and old players alike.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Challenges Players with Super September
- Super September will be storming into RuneScape offering players an onslaught of demanding daily challenges where no heroic deed will go unnot...
- Puzzle & Dragons Teams Up With RPG Series Persona in Collaboration
- From July 16 until July 29, powerful allies from the Persona universe are coming to Puzzle & Dragons.
- Black Gold Online - New Dungeons & Instances Revealed
- Snail Games has recently revealed details on some of the dungeons and instances that players will take place in their upcoming Steampunk/Fanta...