Flyff Legacy Takes Flight on iOS and Android in North America
Today, Gala Lab Corp announced a free-to-play mobile version of the popular PC title, Flyff Online. “Fly for Fun” (Flyff) was the worlds first flying RPG and now it’s coming to mobile in an all-new way. Flyff Legacy combines the anime style and social aspects of the original, with updated graphics and gameplay that is fit for a mobile experience that will appeal to both new and old players alike.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory Launch Date Revealed
- Lightbulb Crew is proud to announce that their free-to-play shooter-MOBA blend Games of Glory will be available on Steam starting this May 27.
- World of Tanks Blitz: Launches Exclusively on iOS
- Wargaming today announced the release of World of Tanks Blitz, which marks the company’s first major step into the global mobile games marke...
- ELOA Being Shut Down by Webzen
- Webzen announced today that it would bring down the servers for Elite Lord of Alliance, ELOA, in mid-October 2016.