Flyff Legacy Takes Flight on iOS and Android in North America
Today, Gala Lab Corp announced a free-to-play mobile version of the popular PC title, Flyff Online. “Fly for Fun” (Flyff) was the worlds first flying RPG and now it’s coming to mobile in an all-new way. Flyff Legacy combines the anime style and social aspects of the original, with updated graphics and gameplay that is fit for a mobile experience that will appeal to both new and old players alike.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #28: Realm Royale and Nintendo Power
- Realm Royale started out as a Paladins game (which did appeal to me) became its own entity within the Paladins universe. And I love it.
- Etherium: Release Date Set for March 25th
- Etherium, the explosive sci-fi RTS from Tindalos Interactive, gets a new trailer as it approaches launch day, on March 25.
- Black Desert Online New World Feature Introduced
- Black Desert Online is finalizing its New World feature today, enabling a "one world" experience long sought after by players.